Chapter 21: Day With Family & Friends

--Desiray's POV--

Today is a relaxing day. Hunter, Jesse and I are going to be spending the day with everyone. Dad, Cam, Jeff, Randy, Sam, John, and Jason are going to meet us at the restaurant down the road from our hotel.

"Jesse come on. You have to get ready." I yelled to him

"I dont want to you." He yelled back

I sighed. I was getting really frustrated right now. Hunter went to the gym earlier and should be back soon. But not soon enough.

"Jesse get over here now. Im not playing." I said

"No." He yelled

I let out a frustrated sigh "Jesse Michael Andrew Carson get over here right now." I yelled

Before he could say anything or I could yell again the hotel door opened and in walked Hunter. He walked through the door and stopped in the middle of the room.

"What's going on?" He asked looking from me to Jesse

"What's going on is today is supposed to be a relaxing day. And so far its not relaxing. Your son doesn't want to listen. The baby keeps kicking. I didn't get much sleep cause I was constantly running to the bathroom. Morning sickness is a pain in the ass. Amy called. I miss wrestling. My hormones are all over the place. We are supposed to meet everyone in an hour and Im not even finished getting ready. I just want one day without any troubles. One day is that so hard to ask for." I said getting teary eyed. Damn hormones.

"Hey. Calm down. I'll make sure today is a relaxing day for you. You finish getting ready I'll handle everything else." Hunter said kissing my forehead.

I sighed "Ok."

"Great. Now Jesse get over here and get dressed." Hunter said

Jesse looked towards me and Hunter "No." he said

Hunter sighed. "Alright then. You're grounded. No TV. No video games. No swimming. No sweets. I'll call Steve and ask him to watch you today, while me and your mom go meet everyone else and have a fun day." Hunter said pulling out his phone at the end

Jesse jumped up "No. I'll get ready. I dont want to stay with Uncle Steve. He scares me." Jesse ran over to us and grabbed his clothes and ran to the bathroom.

I looked at Hunter "You make it seem so easy." I groaned "He doesn't want to listen to me."

Hunter chuckled "He's just testing your patience."

"Yea. Well my patience is running very thin." I grumbled

"Come on lets get ready." he said

--3rd person POV--

That whole day everyone had a great time. That one day was stress free. Work free. And over all a great day. Jesse had fun goofing around with Jeff, John, Randy, Jason, Shawn and Hunter. Cam and Sam had fun messing with Des. Randy took the opportunity to propose to Sam. Everyone was happy for the newly engaged couple. Jeff and Cam said they wanted to have kids. Shawn about had a heart attack when he heard his baby girl wanted to have kids. True to his word Hunter did everything he could to make sure that it was a relaxing day for Desiray.