Chapter 11: Jeff's What?

Cameron's POV

I was waiting on Jeff to get back from talking to Vince. They found out about Jeff's drug problem. I know what he was doing would jeopardize his career but I couldnt do anything to stop him. He has to stop on his own. I cant force him to do anything. I have a bad feeling about this meeting though. I think something is going to happen. Something Im not going to like. Something Matt and Des arent going to take well. Hell us three wont take it well. Matt is Jeff's brother. Des is his best friend who is like a sister to him. And Im his girlfriend.

Jeff walked into the room. He looked a little sad.

"Jeff what did they say?" I asked as he sat by me on the couch

"They said I either go into rehab or Im gone." he said

"What did you say?" I asked scared of the answer.

He sighed and looked at me "I said Im leaving. I told them I didnt want rehab. I wanted to do this on my own. Plus I need a break from all of this. Cam Im sorry. I really am. But please understand were Im coming from. I promise this wont change a thing between us. I promise Im always going to be there for you. I love you Cam and I will do what ever I can to make us work. And I think this is the best option."

I nodded my head "I understand. I love you too Jeff!! You do realize Im going to be visiting you a lot and you know Des is going to tag along."

He chuckled "Yeah I know. I guess you should go tell her. I know she will come here after you do."

"Ok." I said getting up. Once I got out of the room thats when the tears started to fall. I needed to get to my sister. I had to tell her.

I took off running to her locker room with tears streaming down my face. Why couldnt this just be a dream?

Desiray's POV

I am sitting in mine and Adam's locker room. Me and Adam are doing amazing!! Dad warmed up to the idea of me dating Adam like 5 months after it happened. He still threatens him though. Adam had went to catering to get us something. I was fixing to turn off the tv and head that way when the door flew open and Cam running in.

"What the hell Cam?" I said. Then I looked at her and noticed she had been crying. And I know my sister doesnt cry over stupid things. "What happened Cam? Whats wrong?"

"Jeff.. he...he" she stopped trying to catch her breathe and stop the tears that were still falling.

"Did Jeff break up with you?" I asked ready to beat him up

"No" she said shaking her head "He's leaving."

"Ok." I said confused

"He's leaving WWF. He isnt coming back. They offered him rehab but he refused so now he has to leave." she said sniffling a bit

Jeff was leaving. My best friend. My future brother-in-law. The other musketeer. Mi Amigo. Ok you get the point the point. Jeff's leaving this business. He loved this place.

"Where is he?" I asked

"Our locker room. He's getting his stuff together." she replied

"Lets go" and with that we were off to their locker room.

We passed many Superstars and Divas on the way. They were talking about Jeff. Something we're all used to. But this time its different.

"Shut Up. God talk about it somewhere else." I yelled. Everyone stopped talking after that.

We reached the room and I saw Adam there with Jeff, Matt, Amy, and Jason. So Adam leaves catering and comes here. I was really looking forward to that Dr Pepper he was supposed to bring me. Oh well.

"JEFF" I yelled once in the room. I jumped him. I was hugging him not wanting to let go or believe that he was leaving. He was hugging me back tightly. He was like my older brother. Dad always thought we were going to end up together. Boy was he shocked to see his little girl with him instead.

"Des." he whispered.

"Dont go. Please. Cam needs you here. I need you here. You cant go" I whispered on the verge of tears

"I have to. I dont want the rehab. I have to try this on my own. Plus I need a break from wrestling. I promise I will keep in touch with you. You can come visit me when ever you want." he whispered back

I pulled away and hugged Adam. I watched as Jeff packed the last of his things. He hugged Cam and whispered something to her. Everyone hugged him goodbye. When he got to me, he pulled me into him. I held on to him. I didnt want to loose my friend. My brother. The one person, besides Cam, that I go to.

"I'll miss you. Take care Des. Adam you treat her good. And dont hurt her." he said then let go of me.

I held onto Cam as we watched Jeff walk out of the arena. We watched as he walked away from WWF. Away from this life as a wrestler. Not knowing if he would come back. But we did know was that we were going to miss him like crazy. I knew that me and Cam would see him soon. I would make sure of it.