Chapter 15: Honeymoon Madness

Desiray's POV

Me and Hunter arrived at our 'Honeymoon' spot. We are currently in Hawaii!! Its beautiful here. Our room's balcony has a view of the beach. I am currently out on the balcony watching the waves crash on the shore. There is a lot on my mind. One being Im am married to Hunter and on our honeymoon. You know where the whole sealing the deal thing happens. Yupp so not what I was expecting. Anyway the second thing being what Bischoff told us before we left. 'I expect a baby within the year'. How in the hell does he expect me to get pregnant within the year. Well I know how he expects it. But how does he expect me to sleep with Hunter?  I turned slightly to watch Hunter as he put our suitcases out of the way. I turned back towards the ocean. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"You ok?" Hunter asked putting his head on my shoulder. In away I was kind of liking this. I quickly shook any on coming thoughts out of my head.

"Not really." I sighed. I leaned back against him.

"Whats on your mind?" he asked

I took a deep breathe "Everything. This marriage. This honeymoon. You. Me. Steph. Adam. Am I ever going to catch a break."

"Hey just calm down. Dont worry about it. Back home their all trying to figure out how to end this. Steph told us to go through with it and here we are. She didnt want us loosing our job and neither did I. As for me. I willing to try and make this work. You on the other hand need to chillax. And as for Adam he is a jerk for what he did to you. So I dont know about you but right now I really really want to go swimming. So are you coming?" he said

"Ok fine. Lets go swimming!" I said turning around and out of his arms.

He chuckled and followed me.

That day consisted of spending the day at the beach laughing and having a good time. Part of me felt bad that I was here with Hunter and Steph wasnt. But the other part of me wished I could have this forever. That part of me wished that it was Adam and not Hunter.

--3 days later--

"Hunter what are we doing today?" I asked my 'husband' while going through my clothes.

"I was thinking hit the pool for a couple hours then dinner then check out the club." he said still laying in bed. Yupp there was only one bed. I tried the couch the first day here and that was really uncomfortable so Hunter gave me the bed and tried the couch. We ended up just sharing the bed last night. It was a little weird.

"Sounds good to me. Im gonna get in my swim suit and by the time I get out you better be up and ready. If your not I am leaving your lazy ass in here and Im gonna go flirt with some hot ass guys." I said walking towards the bathroom with my bikini in hand

he chuckled "Yes ma'am. I will be ready when you come out. I cant let my wife flirt with other guys now can I?"

I put my black and blue bikini on. I pulled my short shorts on then put my tank top on. I walked out of the bathroom. Ok not really cause once I opened the door I saw Hunter pulling on his trunks.

"Oh my god." I yelled and turned around almost tripping in the process. Have I forgot to mention Im clumsy and can manage to trip over AIR. And yet Im a wrestler go figure.

Hunter laughed "You can look now."

I slowly turned around and saw he was dressed. Well without a shirt. I glared at him.

"Not cool Hunter." I said as slipped on my flip flops.

"Come on it was funny." he said calming down from his laughing fit

"Whatever lets go."

We left the room and headed to the pool. Once we got there I put my towel on a chair then took of my tank top and shorts. I looked at Hunter and then ran and jumped in the pool. Hunter followed after. We had been there maybe 30 minutes before this guy started to hit on me. He was alright looking but not my type. He would not leave me alone.

"Dude seriously leave me alone. Im not interested in you. Take a fucking hint." I said trying to push him away from me. But all that did was make him grab my arm and bring me into him.

"Let her go." I turned my head and saw Hunter glaring at the dude

"Man chillax we were just having fun. Right sweetheart." said the dude

"In your dreams. Now let me go" I said trying to get away from him. Why does this happen to me?

"Im not gonna ask again." Hunter said and I could tell that he was getting ready to hit the guy and do some serious damage.

"Man get your own chic." the dude said

"Get my own chic? I already have my own chic and your filthy ass wont leave her alone. Now let go of my wife or you'll regret ever laying eyes on her." once Hunter said that my eyes widened. Hunter called me his wife in front of someone. And he looked ready to murder this guy

"Oh man Im sorry my bad. Wont happen again." the dude let go of me and Hunter pulled me to him.

I looked up at him "Calm down Hunter. Lets just go back to the room and get dinner then head to the club. Okay?" I said. He looked down at me and nodded his head.

We got out of the pool and went back to the room. We ordered from room service. Hey its all on Bischoff!!

A couple hours later we were ready for the club. Hunter was wearing dark jeans and a button up. I was wearing a short black dress.

--At the club--

Once we got to the club we both got a drink. Then we hit the dance floor. Many drinks later and many songs later. Lets just say it was getting really, really crazy hot between us. Whenever a guy tried to come and talk to me Hunter would send a glare their way and he made sure every guy knew I was his wife.

"Lets get out of here." Hunter said looking at me

"Ok" I said. And with that we left.

--At the hotel--

We got in the elevator laughing at the look on the face of the desk clerk.

"God that was funny" I said laughing

"I know. She looked real jealous of you." he said laughing too.

We looked at each other when we stopped laughing and next thing I know we are kissing. Once the elevator hit our floor we walked out still kissing. Once at our door he lightly pushed me against the wall. He got the door opened and we went in.

I woke up the next day with arms around my waist. I noticed I had my head on Hunter's chest. I also noticed the clothes on the floor and edge of the bed. Why me?? Seriously. Is it just me or does it seem like every time I get drunk I end up sleeping with someone. Hunter stirred beneath me.

"Morning." he said sleepily

"Morning." I said still thinking about what happened

"Last night was fun" he said kissing my head

I sat up and pulled the sheet with me to keep covered "Its not happening again Hunter. God why did we do it. Im so--" I was cut off by Hunter putting his hand over my mouth

"Calm down." he said removing his hand

"How can I calm down. Last time something like this happened I ended up sleeping with Jason and Adam was pissed at me. I dont want that to happen between me and Steph." I said

"Last time it was different. Last time you were single and had a crush on Adam. This time your married. To me. And nothing is going to happen between you and Steph." he said

After a long talk on calming me down we got dressed and got our stuff together. We leave later on today. We are heading back to everyone. Back to work we go! As the newly weds.