Chapter 33

After in-n-out, we all came home. Apparently Sam and Trev are staying the rest of the week! That's cool...

Andrea is spending the night with Cece and I so that'll be fun. At least it won't be like six boys vs me. I have two allies. I think Jenn is coming over tonight too so maybe three.

This may sound kinda weird, but I ship Jc Penny. Before you say anything, I know they're not dating, and probably never will, but I still ship them. Judge me.

I can't wait to meet her. I mean, I met her before when she came for my stupid surprise birthday, but she just said hi and went back to her little group. Same with everybody else. I pretty much just hung out with Cece and also Mere, since she wasn't really friends with anybody else there.

It's kinda funny, I've been here barely a week, my birthday was only a few days ago, yet I feel like I've been here for months. Anyways, Trevor's doing school work in the kitchen, Kian and Andrea are filming a video, Ricky, Sam and Jc are in the pool, they're crazy cuz it's so cold, Connor is on tumblr (when is he not?), and Cece is practicing the piano. I'm all alone. Well, I'm sitting with Connor but, he's kinda in his own world.

I haven't been on twitter in a long time, I should check up on a few people.

Just the usual, people doing things in the world, posting selfies, retweeting other peoples tweets. My mentions blew up though. Only because I've been with the guys and they talk about me and post pics with me.

I get some hate, but nothing I haven't heard before. I try not to let them bother me. I mean, most of them are girls my age who wish they were me and hate me because I'm not them. They spread rumors about stupid things that they think happened to me, they make assumptions, they hate. That's what teenage girls do.

There are a lot of girls however, who send me really nice things saying don't listen to them, they're just jealous of you, you're beautiful, you're so lucky, bla bla bla. I can't say I'm complaining though, it's like I have my own little support group, fans who stick up for me, even though I know they're just the guys' fans.

"Hey, Jaycee?" Connor snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I need help with my o2l video tomorrow." He says.

"Ok well, what's the theme this week?" I ask.

"Music. That's why I'm asking you." He explains.

"Well, I could teach you a song on the ukulele?" I suggest.

"Ok. That'll work. How hard can it be right? *Pauses* Right?" He asks.

"Yeah, depends on what song you wanna learn. Or do you just wanna learn the easiest song possible?" I ask.

"Uhm, easy song." He says.

"Ok, did you wanna do that now or.." I trail off.

"Uhh, yeah now's good." He says.

"Mkay, be right back, I'll go up and grab my ukulele." I say and leave.

I go upstairs and as I pass Kian's room, I stop to watch them film for a second. They're facing away from the door so they don't know I'm here. I sneak up behind them. I get really close behind where they're sitting.

"Ya know, I totally ship Kiandrea." I say really creepy like. They both jump.

"What the hell? When did you get in here!?" Kian asks.

"Just now." I say and shrug. I sit down between them. Kian gives me a look like 'get the frk out, you're irritating'. I just laugh, along with Andrea and we give each other a hi five.

"Well, I guess Jaycee's a part of this video now." Kian says to the camera.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" I ask.

"We're reviewing the latest mainstream music." Andrea tells me.

"Ok, well, Ima go teach Connor some ukulele. BAIIE!" I say as I get up and leave.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!" Kian yells.

I turn around and stick my tongue out at him. He does it back and I close the door. I walk down the hall to mine and Cece's room. As predicted, she's practicing her music. She's come a long way with the piano.

"Sounds good!" I say, walking over to grab my ukulele.

"Thanks. What are you doing?" She asks, turning to face me.

"I'm teaching Connor some ukulele cuz this week is music week on o2l." I explain as I pick up the instrument.

"Ok, I'll be here." She says as she turns back and begins to play again.

"K, see you later." I say, walking to the door.

"Later." She says quietly.

I shut the door behind me and walk back down to the living room.