Chapter 124

Jaycee's POV

Once the bus stopped rocking back and forth, I got into my bunk. I just got comfy and went through twitter and interacted with fans.  Trevor interrupted me and said, "Jaycee," he said. "Did you want to watch the lion king? I have it on disc in my bunk."

"Yeah," I said. "I love that movie."

I crawled into Trevor's bunk and we both laid down and watched the movie. I got kinda cold during the movie so Trevor put a blanket over me and his arm around me. We were basically cuddling but Trevor knew we were just friends. Plus it never hurts to have a cuddle buddy. About halfway through the movie, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to Jc yelling. I was still in Trevor's bunk and Jc was yelling at Trevor. Ricky and Connor were trying to calm Jc down.

"TREVOR!" Jc yelled. "I THOUGHT WE MADE AN AGREEMENT THAT YOU WOULDN'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!"

"Calm down." I said. "I've made it clear to Trevor that we were just friends. We're just watching a movie and cuddling. I've cuddled with Cece before, does that mean that we're dating? No. I promise you nothing is happening between us."

"I just don't want you to get hurt by all those teenage fuckboys out there babydoll. " Jc said.

I gave Jc a hug and then he carried me back to my bunk. I checked my phone to see that it was midnight. I saw that Ricky had tweeted a picture of Trevor and I cuddling so I guess that rilled Jc up.

I climbed back into my bed and went back to sleep. As I was getting comfortable, I looked over at Trevor who was staring at me. I smiled and turned over.

Trevor's POV

I was finally getting to cuddle with Jaycee but then Jc had to break it up. I'm not surprised. I guess he just wanted the best for her. I didn't want to break the promise I made to him but I think I love Jaycee. Jc took her back to her bunk and I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so beautiful, I just wish she knew it. I stared at her face. Her lips looked so soft, I miss kissing those lips. I wish I knew how to get her back, but if I did, it would be a lot of work.

Jc's POV

After I yelled at Trevor, I felt bad. I see the way he looks at her, like she's the only girl in the world. Maybe he loves her, and I'm just preventing their love. I don't want my daughter to be hurt. Trevor can be a douche sometimes and it's my job to protect Jaycee.

Jaycee's POV

When I woke up, I was in a different state. I looked out the window and I saw something beautiful. I just saw fields for miles and miles. I've never seen so much land. There was luscious grass and just nothing, no buildings, few other cars, nature was really beautiful. I just sat down and watched the fields. Jc tapped me on the shoulder.

"What's so interesting?" He asked.

"Nature." I said. "Look at all of it. The fields go for miles. You can't see that in LA. "

"It's amazing." Jc said. "Now come on let's get some breakfast."

I followed Jc to the kitchen area. Connor was making pancakes, just like he would at home. I sat down and watched Connor make the pancakes. The bus shook a bit and the pancake came flying off the pan onto my face. Everyone started laughing including myself. I'm pretty sure everyone except Sam and I took pics and tweeted them.

"C'mon I'll help you clean this up." Cece said.

Cece took me to the tiny bathroom and wiped my face. She got most of the pancake off, and the rest would just come off when I showered. We left the tiny bathroom and went to eat some pancakes.

Just as we finished breakfast, we pulled up to the venue. We cleaned up our plates and then got our stuff and went to the venue. In the venue, Cece and I had our own dressing room and then the guys had the main large one. The first thing I did as soon as I was settled was go to shower.

I went into the bathroom, undressed and got into the shower. Halfway through my shower, I heard a door open. I looked out and I didn't see anyone. Once I finished washing, I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel. As I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me, Trevor walked in.

"SORRY." He said all embarassed.

"It's fine." I said. Trevor turned around to leave. "Wait Trevor, did you need something?"

"Yeah, I just wondered if I could wash my hands."

"Sure."

Trevor went over to the sink and washed his hands. I could see he was trying to not look at me but in the end he just couldn't resist. I knew he liked me but I don't want him and Jc to fight again. If Trevor  can permission from Jc to date me, I will dump Hayes. Hayes is a good guy but he's a real douche and he hasn't texted me in a couple days.

I left the bathroom, and went back to the dressing room. I got changed into my outfit for the show and then decided to take a nap. I mean I wasn't that tired, but I just wanted to take a nap.

When I woke up from my nap, no one was on the bus. I looked around for them and then I saw that they were all in the taco bell across the street. I walked across the street to go see them. I stopped and looked in the window to make sure it was them. Jc looked up at me, smiled and motioned for me to come inside. As I was about to open the door, something was pushed against my head.

"Don't move." I heard a deep voiced man with a mask on say as he held a gun to my head.

I wanted to scream but he stuffed something in my mouth and covered my head. I couldn't see anything but i couldn't move my hands and legs. I was chucked into what I think is the back of a car.

I prayed someone would save me.