Chapter 110

Jaycee's POV

As soon as we got to the event, we saw thousands of fans. We were taken to the backstage lounge, along with a bunch of other youtubers. Playlist didn't start technically for another 2 hours but everyone was arriving early. Cece and I wouldn't be on the main stage for another 3 hours. We were all just chilling back stage on our phones.

After awhile, Cece and I we're taken to go do sound check on stage and just see the stage. As soon as we got to the stage, one of the stage crew handed me a list of who I was interviewing and just what was happening on the stage. I saw O2L on the list and the Fab 5. Those were going to be fun interviews. One of the directors was telling us what to do on stage and such.

After about 2 hours, We had finished practicing on the stage. We had had half an hour to do what we want. We decided to go see what the guys were doing. Since Playlist was so big, we took golfcarts to get around. We technically had to have a security guard drive but our security guard was fun and let us drive. I sucked at driving the cart but Cece was pretty good. We found the guys at their meet and greet. Olive was taking the pictures for them and they got to meet so many fans. I could see girls crying, this was their dream. Cece and I peeked our heads through the curtain. We could hear girls scream when they saw us. Jc saw me and he smiled. I walked over to talk to him and Cece went to talk to Connor. We met a couple of fans but then we had to go to the stage. It's always nice meeting fans and seeing their reactions when they meet us.

We got back to stage and basically it was our job to introduce people, interview people and just have fun. Our first interview was Tyler and Troye of course. We had 15 minutes before Tyler and Troye were coming so we just had to start the show. We walked out onto the stage and saw thousands of fans in the audience. They screamed when they saw us and I just looked at Cece in amazement. It was surreal.

"Well hi." I said into the mic.

"So I'm Cece Franta." Cece said.

"And I'm Jaycee Caylen. So we're going to be hosting this stage this weekend."

"We have a bunch of interviews and performers planned and a couple surprises planned."

I looked over and saw the Tyler and Troye were ready to come on stage.

"The first interview we will be doing today is with TYLER OAKLEY AND TROYE SIVAN!!!" I yelled .

Tyler and Troye came onto the stage, both vlogging. The audience started screaming. Just after hearing their names, more people came to the stage.

"Hi everybody." Tyler said.

"Hello." Troye said.

"Well just incase you didn't know, TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF TROYLER!" Cece yelled.

"So Cece and I will be getting the answers to your Troyler questions." I said.

"Let's start." Cece said.

Tyler, Troye, Cece and I all sat down. We began to ask them questions like When did you meet? What is your favourite thing about each other? Their responses were hilarious and the audience was going crazy , I mean they are the biggest ship on the internet. After, Tyler and Troye left the stage and it was time for Mirandasings to hit the mainstage. "Miranda" was going to have a good half an hour on stage and then introduced Dan and Phil who would also have half an hour. We pretty much had an hour before we had to back to the stage. Cece and I decided to go meet some new youtubers.

Cece and I took a golf cart and a security guard and pretty much just drove around the backstage until we found a youtuber we had not met before. We met Glozell, Smosh, and then we found Joe again.