Chapter 96

Jaycee's POV

Alex went to start the boat and I went to take a seat. It wasn't my first time on a boat, so I was used to it but it was still a bit of a shock. The last time I was on a boat was with Cece. We went to this little lake and went on a rowboat. We stayed out in the middle of the lake, swimming, talking and just having fun.

Anyways I was sitting down and a nervous Connor sat down next to me.

"Connor are you ok?" I asked.

"Umm, I'm just a little nervous." He said. "Its my first time on a boat."

"Don't worry, you can swim and it will be fine."

"Ok, thanks Jaycee."

"No problem Con."

I got up and went to see Alex. Just as I was climbing up the ladder to go to the boat driving area, the boat stopped. Alex looked down the ladder.

"Jaycee, We getting off the boat now." Alex said.

I began to climb down the ladder. Just as I got near the bottom, some one picked me up and carried me over their shoulder. It was Jc.

"Jc," I said. " What are you doing?"

"Just giving you a ride off the boat." He said.

He carried me off the boat and placed me down. Alex was already infront and walking up some stairs that lead up a hill.

"Ugh, stairs." I thought. Then I saw Andrea giving kian a ride on her back. (Bc he's in a wheelchair, it's not weird) That gave me an idea. I looked at Kian then looked at Cece. She could tell what I was thinking. I ran up behind Ricky and jumped on his back. Cece jumped onto Connors back. They both caught us just in time.

"Hi there." Ricky said.

"Can I have a ride?" I asked.

" Only if you do the yikes dance with me in my new video."

Of course Ricky would ask this.

"Sure, but giddy up horsey."

I looked around to see that Lia was on Jcs back, Reese was on Sams back, Bella was on Annie's back and Trevor was on Jenn's back. I also saw that Alex was no where in sight, so she must have gone to the top.

"How about we have some fun and make it a race to the top?" I said.

We all lined up on the steps and got ready.

"3,2,1"I said and we all ran up.

Ricky and I were third, after Connor and Cece and In first was Tyler who didn't want a partner. We all got to the top after climbing 47 steps up a hill. Well, I thought we were all there but Jenn and Trevor were missing. I turned around and looked at the view. I could see out on the ocean for miles. It was a breath taking view. It was so pretty. We all just stood staring at it for a few minutes.

"HELP!" We heard a faint scream coming from the stairs.

I sprinted down along with everyone else. I looked down the stairs and saw no one there. I began to run down slowly and then I saw some fingertips on the side. I looked down to see Jenn holding onto the side for dear life and Trevor holding of for life on her other hand. The guys noticed too.

"Jenn, give me your hand, I'll pull you up." Ricky said.

"HURRY I CANT HOLD ON FOR MUCH LONGER!" Trevor yelled.

Jenn gave Ricky her hand and pulled her up.Just as Jenn got up, Trevor couldn't hold on anymore. He slipped and fell into the ocean.

I jumped in after him.