Chapter 65

I open my eyes for a millisecond and almost go blind. Fucking bright hospital lights! My eyes adjust a little and I see everyone staring at me. I smile.

"YOURE AWAKE!" Cece screams and runs over to hug me. I can slowly feel my body relaxing, meaning it can move again. I would slap Cece upside the head right now, but I don't feel like moving my arm.

"I'll go get the nurse." Kian says and walks out with the biggest smile on his face.

I glance over at Ricky. He has this sorry/guilty look on his face. I look him in the eye and smile at him. His guilty look fades and he smiles back.

"Do you remember all that happened?" Connor asks me. I nod and Ricky looks down.

"So it's happened before?" Jc asks from his place next to me. I nod.

"Can't you talk yet?" Cece asks. I shake my head no. Just then, Kian comes back with the nurse.

"I'm just gonna run a few tests, ok sweetie?" The nurse says with a smile and I nod.

Everyone piles out of the room, except Jc stays with me. The nurse begins to run her tests, checking my heart rate, blood pressure, and all that other stuff. She pulls an IV from my arm (which hurt like hell by the way), and disconnected anything attached to me.

"Ok! You're free to eat and change, and you can go home as soon as your dad signs you out!" She says with a warm smile. She gives me a muffin, some chocolate milk, a napkin, and leaves the room.

I take a drink of the chocolate milk, and it hydrates my mouth so I can speak again.. After I eat my muffin.. What? I'm hungry!

Everyone comes back into the room, while I continue stuffing my face with my muffin.

"A little hungry?" Cece jokes with me. I glare at her. She puts her hands up in surrender and turns away.

The door opens and in comes Andrea. Uhh, why is she here? Not that I don't want her here, I'm just confused.

"Aww, Jaycee. I'm glad you're ok." She says as she walks over and hugs me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Jc asked me to bring you some clothes. I would've been here sooner, but Jenn was using my car to pick up her little sister from the airport and I had to have Rebecca take me." She says. I give her a confused look.

"Jenn has a little sister? Since when?" I ask.

"Jenn's always had a sister. She just never really talks about her. She's a YouTuber too, but tries to keep that Jenn is her sister a secret." Ohhhh, that makes sense.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Juliet. She's 15, and she has hair kinda like Jenn's just a little shorter." She explains. "She's just like you, and really nice. You'll like her."

"Cool. Can I have my clothes? I'm not diggin the whole no-back gray gown.." I say. She chuckles and hands me a bag.

I take the bag in one hand, and hold the back of the hospital dress closed with the other as I make my way to the bathroom. I quickly change and throw the hospital gown thing into the basket they have for them.

Wow, Andrea picked well. An orange Adventure Time Jake graphic tee, black skinny jeans, and a pair of slippers.

I walk back out to the room and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Guys, can I talk to Jaycee alone for a minute?" Trevor asks. Everyone mumbles a yes and they all make their way into the hall. Trevor comes to sit next to me on the bed and it's silent for a minute.

"Ok, Jaycee? I overreacted about those pictures. I should have trusted you when you told me those were nothing. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"

I feel like my heart just dropped down to my knees. Like it's running a fucking marathon. I do want to forgive him, but he hurt me. That's something we can't change and I'll always be afraid of being hurt again.

I'm overreacting about everything too. He just wants everything to go back to the way they were before the sleepover. I do too, yet here I am, having a mental discussion between my head and my heart. I need to talk to Cece about this.

"I forgive you Trev. But, that doesn't mean I want to get back together. At least not yet. I hope you understand. I just, I don't think I'm truly ready to be dating yet." I explain to him.

He nods. "I understand." He says and hugs me.