Chapter 107

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Jaycee's POV

I walked into the house to see that the guys had a banner up that said WELCOME OLIVE! Wait did the guys? But when did Cece tell them? Jenn had the same confused look on her face as me. We walked into the livingroom to see the guys with Cece and Olive. Even Trevor was here.

"JAYCEE!" They all yelled.

"COME MEET OLIVE I JUST ADOPTED HER!" Ricky said.

Wait what? What about Cece and I's friendship?She won't ditch me will she? I walked over to the guys and Cece and Olive.

"Hi Olive,"I began to say.

"Hi Jaycee, Cece's told me so much about you and it's nice to finally meet you!" She said with a smile. She seemed really nice.

I chatted with Olive for a bit and then I went to find Cece. Cece was talking to Jenn and Sam.

"Cece," I said."Can I talk to you?" Jenn and Sam walked away and it was just Cece and I.

"I know what your thinking," Cece began to say. "You think that I'm gonna ditch you for Olive.I'm not going to. It's just going to be and on the occasion Olive. Olive even told me before the guys even thought of adoptiong her that she didn't want to ruin our friendship. When I said Best friends forever, I truly meant it."

I smiled. I pulled her in for a hug. Cece trully was my sister. Well, not by blood but by love. That's all that matters.

I talked with Cece and Olive for a bit. Olive was going to be moving into the guest room temporarily until we moved. Did I mention we were moving? Well, After the tour. After I talked to Trevor and told him about Mason. He wasn't mad because he did know about him but the fact that Mason was gay made him actually want to become friends with Mason. After that, Everyone decided to go out for dinner. We decided to go to a barbecue place since everyone was starving. We all decided to pile into one car being the smart people that we are. It was Cece, Jenn and I in the trunk, Olive got to ride shotgun, Ricky was driving and Kian, Sam and Connor in the middle row and Jc and Trevor in the back seats. We were driving Kian's huge car. It was actually really fun in the back until Steal my girl played and the bass was so echoey and loud in our ears. Sam, Ricky and Kian sang it as loudly as they could though.

We got to the restaurant and all sat down and one long table. I ended up sitting next to Cece and Kian. We all ordered and talked while we waited for our food. I noticed a table nearby of teenage girls who looked like they were dying of happiness just seeing us. They kept looking over but were too scared to get up and come over.

I nudged Kian and he looked over and smiled at them.

"Should we go meet them?" Kian said.

I nodded. We got up and went over to their table. Kian and I met the 9 girls. Wow, there was a lot of them. I met Haley who was super sweet and casual, London who was Kians age but was really shy, Victoria who looked like a young Lia, Flynn who had fun dip-dyed blue hair. Makayla who was Kians age as well and was super outgoing, Em who was a pretty cool tomboy, Emily who was really tumblr, Skye who had cool ombré hair, and lastly Meridith who was really funny. Kian and I talked with them for a bit and promised them a picture with everyone after dinner.

We went back to our table to see that there was a full on debate going on about which was better nutella or peanut butter. It was really funny to watch Connor and Jenn argue about it and for everyone else to butt in at times. As soon as the food came, the argument stopped and everyone just ate. The fun thing about living and going out with youtubers is they are always vlogging and taking pics of their food. It just makes me laugh.

After we ate our food, we payed for the food and went outside the restaurant to take a pic with the girls. Olive knew Em so I guess I'll be seeing more of her? I sorta like Olive, I mean she's sweet and she is exactly like Cece. I mean they could be twins. Wait, they are twins. Anyways, we took the pic and each of the girls hugged everyone and it was just a fun time. We headed back home but dropped Jenn off on the way back. When we got home, we all just sat around and went on twitter. Trevor. and Sam left

The house phone began to ring and Connor went to answer it. Connor was talking to someone about some event because I could hear the word meet ups being used. After Connor was done on the phone, he said something to Jc.

"Guys, We just need to discuss some things." Jc said.

We all sat down and looked at Jc and Connor.

"So, since Tour is starting soon and Playlist," Connor said.

"We have decided to get you guys enrolled in Online School." Jc said.

What?What about my friends?At least I wouldn't have to deal with Bitchanca.

"What about our friends?" Cece asked.

"Don't worry, you can still see them and hangout it's just online school is easier. You guys have missed a lot of days but with online school you can make them up whenever." Jc said.

I guess he had a point and they do only want the best for us.

"Is that cool girls?" Jc asked.

We both nodded. I'm guessing Olive already used online school.

"Also, In two weeks it's Playlist Live in Florida." Connor said.

"And guess who they just asked to host the main stage?" Jc said.

"Who?"I said.

"YOU TWO!" Connor yelled.

What? Why not O2L?What about Olive?

"Why didn't they choose you guys?" I asked.

"Well, Everyone has a meet up but you guys and they think that you will be perfect and interviewing people!" Connor said.

"What about Olive?" Cece said.

"Don't worry about me, I don't really like being on stages but I'll just watch or go to the meet up or something." Olive said.

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR PLAYLIST!" I yelled.