Chapter 23

"What's up Kiki?" I ask him.

"Andrea says she has to tell me something. She's coming over in 10." He says. His phone beeps again.

"But she wants to talk with the girls first." He says, reading the text.

Cece and I glance at each other, then nod at him. We get up and go upstairs to Connor's room. We grab the fake test and take it to our room. I set it down on the sink counter in our bathroom and wait in our room until Andrea shows up.

Seconds later we hear the doorbell, talking, then footsteps coming upstairs. We get a knock on the door and I get up to answer it. Once I open the door, I'm being squeezed by an Andrea.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" She squeals.

"You. Too. Can't. Breathe." I choke out. She immediately let's go and hugs Cece.

"So, where's this fake pregnancy test Connor was telling me about?" She asks with a smirk.

"In the bathroom. Take it while Cece and I sneak in Kian's room to hide the cameras." I say, returning her devilish smirk and nodding towards the bathroom.

She nods and goes into the bathroom. Cece and I grab the cameras and sneak over into Kian's room. We put one camera down on the desk, another on his dresser, and the third in his pillows on the bed. Once we have all of them recording, we go back to our room to see Andrea with the stick in her hand, smiling down at it.

"Positive?" Cece asks with a devil grin. She nods, and hands it to me.

"Kian will so buy it, it looks pretty legit." Andrea says. I grin and hand it back to her.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go scare the crap out of your boyfriend!" I laugh.

She giggles and walks out of the room. We hear her call for Kian and he comes upstairs. They go into his room and we can't hear them anymore. At least until we hear Kian scream WHAT?!?!. Cece and I chuckle

{Andrea's POV}

I call for Kian and he comes up the stairs.

"I have to talk to you, let's go to your room." I say, trying to hide the stick in my hand.

He nods, and I can tell that he's nervous. We walk into his room and shut the door behind us. We sit down on the foot of the bed.

"What is it?" Kian asks me nervously.

I look down at the little stick before handing it to him. He looks at it and studies it, I don't think he understands.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper. He looks at me.

"WHAT?!?!" He yells, standing up. I nod. This is hilarious.

"Are you sure?" He asks quietly.

"The test is in your hand, it's positive." I say.

"Oh my god..." He whispers. He sits down and stares into space for a few seconds before putting his hands over his face.

"I'm sorry.." He says. I can't take it anymore.

"Don't be... THIS IS A PRANK!" I yell the last part as I stand up and laugh.

"WHAT THE FUCK! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??" He yells, standing up again. I laugh even more.

"Yeah, camera, camera, camera." I say, pointing to the three cameras the girls placed.

"The test was a fake, Connor and the girls planned this yesterday." I say, still giggling. He sighs, and flops down on his bed.

"I'm sorry." I say and flop down next to him.

"It's ok, you got me, I'll give you that." He says and kisses me.

"Is that the whole reason you came over?" He asks.

"Kinda.. Plus I wanted to meet the girls and hang out with you today." I say. He smiles and I get up to collect the cameras.

"What are you doing?" Kian asks.

"Giving the girls the cameras so they can see your reaction." I say with a smirk.

"Please don't." He pleads. I walk out the door. He follows me to the girls' room.

{Jaycee's POV}

Andrea walks in with all the cameras while Kian follows behind.

"I got all the cameras. His reaction was pretty hilarious." Andrea says with a giggle.

Kian rolls his eyes and leaves. I take the the cameras from Andrea and put them down on the desk. When I turn around, I find Cece smirking at me. I give her a confused look and she darts her eyes to under the bed. I look and remember the shoes. I look back up at her and smile.

"Ok, Jc was NOT kidding about the whole mind reading thing-wtf?" Andrea says. We just laugh.

"Hey Andrea, how about you and Kian go for some fro-yo?" Cece asks. Andrea gives us a weird look. I bend down and slide out the suitcase full of shoes.

"We have one of every pair of the guys' shoes, Kian will look for a pair of shoes, but he won't find one of each pair, it'll drive him insane." I explain as I lift open the top to show Andrea all the shoes. She shakes her head and leaves. I smirk and slide the bag back under the bed.