Chapter 88

Ricky's POV

After Andrew called me, my main focus was to get to the hospital. My best friends were hurt and I had to see them. I didn't want to tell the others who was hurt, because I don't know how bad they are injured. I rushed to the hospital. The car ride was silent, everyone could tell it was serious. We finally got to the hospital. We all pilled out the car and rushed in. I walked up to the lady at the hospital front desk.

"Hi, where is Connor Franta, Kian Lawley, Cece Franta, and Anthony Spears?"I asked.

"Kian and Cece are upstairs, floor 5 and Connor and Anthony are 3rd floor." The lady replied.

"Thank you so much." I said and ran after Jenn, Trevor and Jaycee. We were heading to the 5th floor and Jc and Lia were going to the 3rd. We all hopped into the same elevator and Jc and Lia got out first.

"Say Get well soon from me!" I yelled.

"Ok." Jc said.

We kept going, up to the 5th floor. I was going to text someone in the other car but Andrew said that their phones were smashed. When we finally got to the 5th floor, after a long elevator ride of tapping feet and anxious faces, the doors opened. We all walked out and went into the waiting room. Andrea, Sam, and Andrew were in the waiting room. I walked up to Andrew.

"Andrew, how are they doing." I asked.

"Kian has a broken arm and leg and is resting," Andrew began to say. "And Cece has a concussion and a dislocated shoulder but she can't remember some things and is also resting."

"Can I see them?" I asked.

"Not until they wake up."

"Also how are Connor and Anthony doing?"

"Connor just broke his arm and Anthony broke his foot and cut his arm so bad it would need stiches but they are ok."

"That's good."

"What happened to the rest of you?"

"We just got minor cuts and Jack had to go get stitches on his eye but were all good."

"What about the driver of the other car?"

"He died on impact, we were lucky that no one in our car did to, if Connor hadn't seen it just before he could be dead or in a coma so we should be thankful for his health."

"That's lucky, can I go see Connor?"

"Yeah, he's downstairs."

"Wanna come?"

"Sure but someone needs to stay here."

"I'll wait." Andrea said, I could see she had been crying.

Jenn had been sitting next to her comforting her and Trevor and Jaycee were sitting next to each other and Trevor was on his phone and Jaycee was just staring at the coffee table. I guess she was thinking about Cece.

"Trevor, This isn't the time for Twitter." I told them.

"I'm just letting the fans know, their support will make Kian, Connor, and Anthony feel better, and maybe help Cece remember who she was." Trevor replied.

"That's sweet, what's the hashtag?"

"#prayforKicennony"(I don't know like the hashtag?)

"I'm going to go see Connor and Anthony, anyone want to come?"

"I will." Trevor, Andrew, and Sam said.

"Jenn?Jaycee?" I asked.

"I'm going to stay with Andrea, I'll text you if we can see Kian or Connor."