Chapter 68

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING!?" Connor screams at all of us as soon as we all step into the house.

That's not a very nice way to greet some fans.. just saying.

Everybody thought our prank was hilarious except for Connor, Jc, and Tyler. Sam just hasn't looked up from his phone. Like, at all. I wonder who he's texting?

"Well.. IT WAS ALL CECE AND JAYCEE'S IDEA!" Lizzie screams, pointing at us. LIZZIE YOU TRAITOR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!

"WHAT!?" Connor and Jc yell in unison. Weird.

"Uhmmm..." Cece and I trail off.

"Go to your room. I'll deal with you two later. Andrea, take the other girls home." Jc says.

Cece and I say goodbye to the girls and slump up to our room. I flop down onto the bed and sigh. Cece joining me seconds later.

"Ya know, we should get bunk beds. That way we can stop sharing this one, and it won't take up more space to have our own." I say. Cece nods.

"The guys are going to kill us." She sighs.

"Yeahh... But hey, let's check twitter and see if we can find anything on our fountain bubble bath." I say and pull out my phone. Cece chuckles and pulls out her own phone.

I open up twitter and guess what's trending? #GroveBubbleExplosion

I don't understand how we manage to trend all these hashtags. The o2l army is incredible.

Now that I think about it, not many people know it was us, rather than it just happened and they don't know who.

Scrolling through all the tweets is really funny. Until Connor and Jc barge in.

"Why did you guys do that!?" Jc yells.

I flinch at his tone. This is scary. None of the guys have ever been really mad at me before.

Connor pushes Jc out of the room and comes back to talk to us.

"I'm sorry Connor. We wanted to pull a fun prank." Cece says.

"I know. But, unfortunately, you two are grounded. One week, you're not allowed to leave the house." He says.

"So you mean like house arrest?" Cece asks. I give her a look.

"You've been reading way too many one direction fanfics." I tell her.

"NO! JIMMY PROTESTED!!" She screams in reply. I give her a blank look as if to say "really?". We both start laughing and Connor looks at us like we belong in a mental institute.

"Uhmm... ok? I'll just be leaving now..." He trails off and stalks out of the room.

"Oh. My gosh. DID YOU SEE. HIS FACE!?" Cece yells through her laughter.

Even when grounded, this girl can make the situation funny. I love her for that.

* * *

Three hours, a movie, and two pizzas later, we're all sitting on the couch or the floor, watching finding nemo. NO HATE FOR MY FISHY FRIENDS K?

Sam still hasn't put his phone away. He's been texting someone non stop for the past few days.

"Who you texting Sam?" I ask him.

"My girlfriend." He states. I jump up from my seat on the floor.

"What!? Since when do you have a girlfriend!?" I ask him.

"Uhm, about a week? Why?" He asks.

"What's her name?" I ask, calming down a bit.

"Cali." He tells me.

Cece, who has been listening to our whole conversation, makes eye contact with me before we both burst into huge AAWWWWWWs before we were RUDELY INTERRUPTED by the guys throwing pillows at us.

"WE ARE TRYING TO WACH A FAMILY MOVIE!" Kian yelled at us. Cece and I laugh and plop back down on the couch with Sam between us.

"Sooo.. when do we get to meet her?" I ask the boy next to me.

"Uhhmmm, I guess I could invite her over tomorrow?" Sam suggests.

"Yeah! I can't wait to meet SammyPoo's girlfriend!" Cece squeals.

"What does she look like?" I ask.

"She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and she's basically me in a girls body." He explains with a lovey face.

"AWWWW! SAMMYS IN LOVE!" Cece and I squeal which results in more pillows thrown at us.

"We should go swimming." Cece says out of the blue.

"Yeah, why not." I agree.

"Girls, it's like 9 pm. Speaking of which, you two are grounded. Now up to bed." Jc says.

We groan but do as told. WHO KNEW JC COULD BE SO CRUEL!