Chapter 46

"I can drive you if you want. It won't be a problem." Keaton says.

"Thank you, I'll tell Andrea." He nods and we climb back down to the bedroom balcony.

We go down the stairs to the main room to see a lot of familiar faces. A lot more people showed up while I was gone.

"Hey Jaycee. Where were you? Are you ok?" Andrea asks. I shake my head no.

"I don't really feel up to party anymore. Sorry guys. Keaton said he'll drive me home." I said.

She nods and hugs me. Cece hugs me too, then I grab my duffel and Keaton and I walk down the beach to his house.

"Do you think maybe we could watch the sun set before we go?" I ask him.

"Sure. You wanna surf a little more too?" He asks.

"Uhh, is that even a question?" I say.

"I guess not. Um, bathroom is there if you wanna change. Ya know, so you're not surfing in your clothes this time." He says.

"I wasn't gonna wait and go change! You wouldn't either if you haven't seen the ocean in ten years!" I sass back.

"Whatever! Go change!" He laughs and pushes me towards the bathroom.

I quickly change into my superman style bikini and shove my clothes back into my duffel. I come out of the bathroom to see Drew and Wes playing Back Ops.

"Hey Jaycee! What are you doing here?" Drew asks.

"Yeah, shouldn't you be at that crazy sleepover?" Wes asks.

"Yeah, I wasn't really feeling up to a crazy party with like 30 other girls, so Keaton said he'd drive me home. But we're gonna go surfing before we go." I explain.

"Cool. Wanna play a round? If I remember correctly, earlier you said you were pretty boss at cod." Wes asks. The two boys smirk at me like they know I'm going to lose. Hahaha, think again boys!

"Sure. Just don't whine when I beat you." I say, smirking back.

"Wanna make a bet?" Drew asks. I roll my eyes.

"Sure. 20 bucks says I'm gonna win." I say with a cheesy smile.

"Ok, only because you're not gonna win." He says and laughs.

I roll my eyes and go through my bag to find my wallet. I find it and sit down on the couch. I pull a $20 bill and slam it down on the table and look to Drew. He does the same and hands me a controller.

Alright. It's me vs Wes and Drew.

~~~~~

"NO! YOU CHEATED!" Wes screams. I laugh.

"I won, I didn't cheat!" I defend.

"Hey Jaycee, you ready to surf yet?" Keaton asks as he enters the room.

"Yup! Later losers. Thanks for the 20 bucks Drew!" I say.

I grab the money from the table, grab my duffel and run out to the beach with Keaton following me.

I shove the money into my wallet and put it back into my bag. People should stop making video game bets with me. They just lose money.

"You beat both of them in cod?" Keaton asks, shocked.

"Yup! Don't ever underestimate my level of skill." I say and we laugh.

"Well? Let's go ride some waves!"