Chapter 20

Cece and I just hang out in my room for a few hours, watching YouTube videos I needed to catch up on. We were watching Pewdiepie's newest video and laughing like crazy, when Connor barges in.

"Come on Cece, we gotta go!" He says. We both give him confused looks.

"If we're gonna adopt you, we gotta make it official!" He says with a smirk.

Cece and I immediately jump up and run downstairs and are the first ones in the car. Connor and Jc soon walk out and join us. On the drive back to the orphanage, Cece and I have a little chat.

"Ich frage mich, wenn Sie gonna be Caroline Franta oder Caylen sind!" I say.
("I wonder if you're gonna be Caroline Franta, or Caylen!")

"Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber ich weiß wirklich nicht egal!" She squeals.
("I'm not sure, but I really don't care!")

"Und Sie wissen, was das Beste ist?" I ask.
("And you know what the best part is?")

"Was?" She answers.
("What?")

"Nicht mehr Evelyn!" I squeal.
("No more Evelyn!")

"Who's Evelyn?" Connor asks.

"Damn it! I forgot." I say. "Evelyn is the headmaster lady of the orphanage, and she's a total dick!"

"Connor, why must you know German!?" Cece says dramatically.

"Sorry! But you can trust me." He says.

"I wish I knew German." Jc mumbles.

"Nuh uh! If you knew it too, we would DEFINITELY need to learn a new language!" I exclaim.

"Or not..." Cece says and smirks. I chuckle.

"Shhh!" I say.

"What do you mean, or not?" Jc asks and Connor nods. We giggle.

"ALOHA!!!" We squeal and laugh our asses off.

Both boys have an 'oh shit' look on their face, but before they can say anything we're here and parked. Cece and I immediately jump out of the car and run to the doors. One we get inside, we're met by Evelyn.

"Oh! Hello girls. How was the sleepover?" She asks.

"Amazing!" We say with the biggest smiles on our faces. She gives us a confused look.

"Why so smiley?" She asks. Before she can answer, the guys walk in. Jc stands behind me, and Connor behind Cece.

"I'd like to adopt Caroline." Connor says with a smile.

Cece and I look at each other and smirk.

"Sieht aus wie Sie jetzt sind Cece Emily Franta!" I say.
("Looks like you're Cece Emily Franta now!")

She just smiles and we all look up at Evelyn. She sighs and nods. She pulls out the papers for Connor to sign and tells Cece to go pack. I smile and grab her hand, dragging her up to the room.

I help her pack up absolutely everything until the only things in the room is the furniture. We drag her suitcases downstairs to meet the guys.We see Jc and Connor and run up to them.

"You are now, officially, Caroline Emily Franta." Connor says, holding out the papers for her to see. She jumps up and Hugs him, screaming thank you a million times.

We help take her bags and off we go, back to the house, never to return to this horrid place. On the drive home, I ask Connor the deadly question.

"Does this mean Cece has to do initiation too?" I ask with a smirk towards Cece. Her eyes widen in horror.

"Oh yeah!" Connor says, returning the smirk. I'm pretty sure Cece's petrified.

"Cool, I'll text Kian." I say and pull out my phone.

To: KeenDaBeen
Get ready, Cece has initiation later! 😈

From: KeenDaBeen
😏😈 can't wait

To: KeenDaBeen
Ikr. I'm pretty sure she's 💩 her pants rn.

Just as I send that, we pull up to the house. I jump out, pulling Cece with me. We grab her bags and take them up to my room.

"So, what's this 'initiation'?" She asks. You can tell she's terrified.

"You'll see!" I squeak.

"Should I be scared?" She asks.

"Not really, it's not too bad." I shrug. She nods, nervous.

"GIRLS! CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE!?!" I hear Ricky yell.

"COMINGG!!!" I scream and smirk at Cece.

"Come on!" I say, grabbing her hand, and dragging her with me downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~