Chapter 39

I woke up in my bed. I look around and see Cece sleeping next to me. DAFUQ?

Last thing I remember was falling asleep on the floor watching the notebook with the girls.

There's no trash on the floor, did someone clean the room? The blanket is draped over us and the bed, it looks and smells clean.. Did someone wash it?

I see my phone on the ground not too far away.. I'm too lazy to get up.. REEACCHHH!

I check the time and literally fall off the bed. ITS ALMOST THREE IN THE AFTERNOON!? Fuck it, today is a fuck it, hangover day.

I throw my hair into a messy bun, and straighten my clothes. I wipe the crusties from my eyes and head to the door, very slowly. I make my way down to the kitchen where I find Sam making a snack.

"Good morning!" He says all cheery. Uhhh.

"My head hurts." I mumble under my breath.

I shuffle over to the pantry and pick up the peanut butter jar. I take it to the counter and open the drawer for a spoon.

"I'm not surprised, you guys were pretty loud, and ate a lot of junk food, and stayed up really late." He says.

I scoop some peanut butter into the spoon and put it in my mouth. I put the jar away and sit at the table.

"I just don't understand how you're functioning properly!" I whine and plop my head down on the table.

"You're just having a girls night hangover." He chuckles.

"It could be worse, I could be throwing up right now." I said.

"Please don't.." Sam answers.

I roll my eyes and get up. I move into the living room where I find the guys on their phones with the tv playing sponge bob. I grab the remote and change the channel to Cartoon Network. Tom & Jerry is on!

"HEY I WAS WATCHING THAT!" Kian screeches from across the couch. Well THAT certainly didn't help my headache.

"Fine. Take your fucking precious remote!" I say and throw the remote at him. I walk out and over to my nook.

I shouldn't have yelled at Kian like that.. Fuck it. I'm having a hangover, I'm tired, I feel bloated, I feel gross.

I'm just gonna sit in my nook, in my own filth, and read for the rest of the day.

{Cece's POV} (FIRST TIME YAY!)

I wake up in the bed. I thought I fell asleep on the floor? Ok then.

I get up and check the time. 3PM WHAT!? I shower, brush my teeth and curl my hair, and get dressed. I throw on my usual floral print dress with pastel purple converse, my long necklace, and my flower crown. Yeah, I'm a tumblr girl.

I go downstairs to find Jc yelling at Kian over something.

"What happened? And has anybody seen Jaycee?" I ask. Jc glares at Kian.

"I yelled at her for changing the channel, then she yelled at me and threw the remote at me and I think she's in her nook now.." Kian explains.

"What was she wearing?" I ask.

"She had sweats, a tank top, and her hair was in a messy bun.. Why?" He answers.

"She also was eating peanut butter, and she said she had a headache when I talked to her in the kitchen.." Sam says.

"Great.. Sounds like she's having a fuck it day.." I say.

"What's a fuck it day?" Jc asks.

"Well, it's a day.. Usually she'll wake up late in the afternoon, she wakes up with a headache, every little thing will piss her off, she's extremely emotional, and she's just like in a 'fuck the world' kind of mood.. So pretty much like PMS.." I explain.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CECE!" I hear Jaycee scream from wherever she is.

"Yeah, like that.." I say quietly.

"Is there anything that'll put her in a better mood?" Kian asks.

"Well.. You can make her Hawaiian food, or just let her eat and watch whatever she wants. If you really wanna put her in a good mood.. I suggest you make spam musubi. If you don't know what that is.. Google it." I explain. I walk out before they can ask anything else.

"IMA GO FOR A SKATE!" I yell as I run up the stairs.

"WAIT FOR ME IM COMING TOO!" Jaycee screams and runs up after me.