Chapter 38

{Jaycee's POV}

I was looking through movies for about 15 minutes before Cece comes in with a few bags.

"Hey Cece. What's all that?" I ask. She smiles at me then opens the bag to pull something out.

"Oh, nothing.. JUST YOUR FAVORITE EVERYTHING!" She yells.

She then pulls a out bag of SourPatch Kids, cookie dough ice cream, and a strawberry kiwi Arizona. OH SWEET GIRLY FOOD HORMONES! Heh, girly food hormones. Jenn and Andrea then walk in with Andrea carrying a huge bowl of popcorn. I LOVE JENN. I know this was all her idea.

"JENN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!" I scream and hug her. She laughs and hugs me back.

"You looked like you could use some girl time. So what is it you had to tell us about?" She asks as we get settled on the floor. We're all sitting in a circle with our candy, ice cream, and Arizona in front of us. With the big bowl of popcorn in the middle of our circle.

"Well, it's about Trevor." I begin.

"They kissed!" Cece blurts then immediately covers her mouth.

"What? Really?" Jenn asks with a smile. I nod and I can feel the blush on my face.

"Did you like it?" Andrea asks with a smirk. I nod again and I feel my face get hotter.

"But I feel really bad since Cece had a crush on him first.." I say. Cece shakes her head at me and sighs.

"Exactly, CRUSH! I don't like him anymore! Once I found out, I noticed how cute you two were together!" She exclaims. My face gets hotter, if that's even possible.

"This feels weird, like a really stereotypical girl sleepover. Ice cream, junk food, gossip, talking about boys..." I say. The girls laugh and nod.

"Just wait until Andrea's slumber party. That'll be even worse!" Jenn says. We all laugh.

"Oh, that wasn't the thing I was gonna say about Trevor.." I say. They give me a weird look.

"We kissed two other times." I say. The girls squeal. Weird.

"AND!?" Andrea says, way to eager to hear the rest.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend tonight.." I say quietly. A high pitched scream come from all three of them.

"AND!? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Cece shrieks. Uhm, OW!

"I said yes!" I say. Again, screams.

"Geez! Stahp with the screams! What about the guys!? They have a rule about dating him. They FLIPPED when they found out I kissed Trevor! Wait, scratch that, JC FLIPPED! Imagine how they'd react to me DATING HIM!?" I freak.

"Relax, we'll help a sister out! Huh Jenn!" Andrea says. Jenn looks me in the eye and nods.. Creepy.

"So? How'd he ask you?" Jenn asks. I smile and feel the blush come back.

"Wait- Jaycee, where's our blanket?" Cece asks before I can speak.

"Uhmm... On the roof..." I answer. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why is it on the roof?" Andrea asks. My face heats up even more.

"Well, after Trevor and I ate the pizza, we came up, grabbed the blanket, and went up to the roof." I say. They aww.

"Is that when he asked you?" Jenn asked. I nod and they aww again.

"We had the blanket wrapped around us and we were watching the stars, he asked me if I liked him and I said I did, he kissed my forehead then asked me to be his girlfriend. He stuttered when he asked me too, it was the cutest thing." I say, biting the bottom of my lip.

"AWWWWWWHHHHH!!" The three whine at once. I roll my eyes.