Chapter 123

Jaycee's POV

After the show, we were rushed back to the bus. Once we were on the bus, we all just relaxed. We all weren't used to performing and  it really drained all our energy. I just decided to take a nap.

Trevor's POV

We had just finished our show and we were all just relaxing on the bus. I was sitting in my bunk watching netflix. I looked over at Jaycee's bunk and saw she was sleeping. She looked so cute when she is sleeping, she looked so cuddly. I imagined cuddling with Jaycee. She would be so warm. I kept forgetting that she wanted to be just friends. I wanted more then that. I guess I just have to regain her trust. It was dumb of me to lose her trust in the first place. Why am I such an idiot?

I went back to watching my show when I noticed I got an email from my manger. I opened the email to see it was about Digifest:

Trevor,

As you know, this summer, June 6th, you will be performing at Digifest. You will do your regular set list as well as a surprise number with Fifth Harmony.

I stopped reading. FIFTH HARMONY WANTED ME TO SING WITH THEM. FIFTH FUCKING HARMONY WANTED ME TO SING ON A STAGE INFRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEM. OH MY GOD.

I kept reading.

The members of Fifth Harmony have asked that you contact them personally to talk. I think you should get to know the girls for future reference. I have attached their numbers and you will have a rehearsal session the night before the show.

I clicked on the attachment. I put all their contacts in my phone and began to text them.

Trevor: Hi, I'm Trevor Moran and my manger told me contact you lovely ladies.

Camila replied immediately.

Camila: TREVOR! Yes we've seen you perform and we love it. I can't wait to see you in June!

Trevor:Aww I can't wait to see you too!

Camila: SO i'm here with the girls and we think we should all skype soon to discuss the show and stuff.

Trevor: That would be great! Good Luck on your tour!

Camila: You too!

Then Camila sent a selfie with the other girls. They looked good but I was still in shock that they wanted to perform with me. Why me? I'm just a big flop

I plugged in my phone and decided to go meet a few fans. I met a bunch of people but they all kept asking me to get Jaycee and Cece to come out. I went up to a girl I met earlier.

"Trevor," She said. "Can Jaycee come out?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to see my OTP alive."

"What?"

The girl showed me a picture of me staring at Jaycee while bitting my lip and Jaycee giving me seductive eyes.

"See you two would be cute."

"Jaycee and I aren't dating, we're just friends. "

Did Jaycee still want me? I still want her but I'd never tell her.

"Oh."

"Plus imagine Jc's reaction if we did date?"

"Yikes."

I took some pictures with the girl then I decided to go back to the bus.

Jaycee was still napping so I just went to my bunk. The other guys were playing GTA on the xbox on the bus. Cece was off facetiming with Reed. I went back to watching netflix and then I noticed Jaycee was waking up.

"Good Evening sleepy head." I said.

"How long was I asleep for?" Jaycee asked.

She looked so cute. Her lips looked so soft. I wanted to kiss those soft lips.

"About four hours."

"Wow."

"I have a funny story to tell you. So I went out to meet some fans and one of them came up to me and said 'Can Jaycee come out?' I asked her why and she was like I want to see my OTP live and she showed me this picture."

I showed Jaycee the pic and Jaycee was blushing.

"I actually remember that today. I just got carried away."

"We would never...?"

"We're just friends remember."

"Just friends."

I wish we were more.

Jc's POV

After the show, when when we were all relaxing on the bus, I decided to go outside and meet fans. I was able to meet a lot of fans but for some reason they were asking me to send Jaycee and Trevor out. I kept telling the fans that they were relaxing and that they were just friends. Trevor made it clear that he wouldn't date Jaycee and I trust him.

I finished meeting a bunch of fans and just as I was about to get on the bus, I saw a girl crying and sitting on the ground. I ran over to her, being chased by fans and I crouched down next to her. Fans were surronding me and the girl. The girl looked so panicked so I just held her. Security got the fans to move and I began to talk to her. She looked to be about 16 and she looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked the girl.

"I can't find my sister. She's been missing since we got here and she's not answering her phone. I'm scared for her." The girl said.

"I'll help you find her. What's your name?" I replied.

"I'm Karla. My sister's name is Sally." Karla told me.

"I'm gonna ask security to ask over the speakers and let's go check the first aid area. Ok?"

She nodded. I took her hand and we walked to the first aid area. As soon as we walked in, Karla ran up to a girl and hugged her.

"SALLY!" Karla yelled. "Where have you been?"

"I was looking for you during the show and some girl knocked me out. I woke up here. " Sally said.

Karla turned to me. "Thank you so much Jc for helping me find Sally. I love you so much." Karla hugged me.

I met and talked with Sally and Karla for a bit and then I got a call from Ricky.

"Jc we need you back at the bus." Ricky said.

"Why?" I responded.

"Some fans are starting to get too crazy so we have to leave the venue ASAP."

"On my way."

Security escorted me back to the bus. Once I was on the bus with the guys, we could feel the bus rocking. We looked out the window to see the fans pushing the bus back and forth. Security was able to stop this quickly.

I guess our fans are just insane.