Chapter 35

"JENN YOU TRADER! HELP ME!" I scream.

Let me fill you in on what's happening.

I put Jenn's wet clothes in the dryer, when Kian came and shot me with a water gun. That escalated extremely fast, and turned into an all out water gun war. It then turned into boys vs girls plus Trevor. Trevor was put onto the girls team to make it fair, and he was the one because nobody else wanted to and he's the youngest.

Ricky, Sam, and Cece woke up and now it's practically World War III. Sam captured me and I'm a hostage! As in I'm tied to a chair in the front yard. This game is weird. It's like a mix of capture the flag, cops and robbers, and like cod in real life. It's strange, but so much fun. The fact that it's past midnight makes it even more fun.

We also placed multiple bottles of water around the yard and house, so if you need to reload you either have to find one of those, or risk the pool, kitchen, or a bathroom.

Now Jenn is trying to save me. I hear footsteps and turn to Jenn.

"Someone's coming! Save yourself! Find the others!" I whisper. She nods and runs to hide in the bush not too far away. I look to see who's coming and Trevor runs around the side of the house and up to me. [A/N WARNING: extremely cliché!]

"Trevor what- what are you doing here? I thought they shot you?" I ask him.

"Shh! Andrea revived me and I'm saving you!" He whispers as he unties me.

"I hear footsteps! Run, hide!" He whispers.

I quickly grab my gun and run to the bush where Jenn is. Ok, she's gone now. I hide and watch Trevor. He stands against the wall and waits for who's coming. Kian then runs quietly around the corner and Trev shoots him.

He turns around, puts his gun down, and lies on the ground. That's what you have to do when you get shot. And you only have up to five times you can be revived. So when someone shoots you, you have a marker and you draw a line on your arm.

Kian draws his line and Trev runs over in my direction. He hides behind the bush and turns to face me.

"Come on, let's hide." He whispers.

He gets up and I follow him into the house. Then I get the best idea ever. When I put the bookshelf in my little nook, I left out the back of the bottom shelf that's on the ground. There's a space behind it that nobody knows you can even get to. The hole in the shelf is big enough to crawl through, and the space behind is big enough for at least three people.

"Follow me." I whisper quietly. He nods and let's me take the lead.

I get to the door and we go in. I quietly close the door behind me and go to move a few of my books so we can get through.

"What the hell are you doing? They'll find us if we stay in here!" He whisper yells.

"Shut your face! Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" I whisper yell back. I push the books that were on the shelf, behind it so we can put them back. After I get all the books out of the way, I turn to Trevor.

"Crawl under." I say quietly. He gives me a weird look.

"Fine, stay here!" I whisper. I slide through and into the space behind. I poke my head back over to the other side to see Trevor with a weird look on his face.

"I suggest you come over, or leave, your choice, but make it quick, I gotta block up the hole." I say. He nods and I move so he can get in. He slides through on his stomach and sits up when he gets through.

"What the hell? When did you make this?" He asks.

"I made it specifically for times like this. I left the back out of the bottom shelf so I could get back here. Just in case we were having an extreme game of hide-n-seek or I had to hide just in general." I explain.