chapter 1

I hate my job cleaning a hotel, but i have to get over it. I need to save up for my own apartment instead of living with family. Maria  my auntie is so annoying and arogent, just because she owns a  hotel in florida she thinks she is perfect... well she is not! she bosses me around all day and talks down to me like im a baby. she has not got any manners either.

**brrrpp brrrpp**

I glazed down at my phone to see a message from my friend Eaden.'OMG I just checked twitter and Justin tweeted he is in Florida!!! :) THIS COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY!! xo'

My heart was beating 1000 beats a minuete. I felt a huge smile growing on my face. Justin Bieber is my idol! he is the one who makes me smile when when I'm down. The one who keeps me strong. Then real life smaked me in the face and snapped be back to reality, it was then when I realized that I would have the smallest chance of meeting him, im pretty unlucky.

i quickly replied to eadens message.'Thanks Eaden I will look out for him haha! Probably never going to meet him anyway. he will be with other fans :( xo'

"LUCY, we need you to take the trah out, and open the red bin then pour the trash into into the big red bin!" Maria demanded.

"I know how to take out the trash, i have been doing it long enough!" I backchatted

The trash is always so heavy, even though its got wheels it ackes my armes. I finally was about to put the trash into the bin, but then  y phine went off again. I always check my texts as soon as i get them, probably why i cant keep a proper job for long...

The message was from Eaden 'I really hope you meet him!xo'
 I still didnt think I would ever meet Justin Bieber. ' same, but im not getting my hopes up.xo'

////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is exciting!!!!!!!! Lucy is in the same town as Justin Bieber! Sorry its left half way.. but the chapter would be way to longgggggggggggggg to put into one :)

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this opening chapter :) If you did please remember to vote and leave a comment!

~lucybizzlebieber