Chapter 26: Separate Ways

Rescue Me

*The Next Day*

*Catey's POV*

I had just woken up. I can't quite remember my dream; but but based on what happened yesterday, it could've been about anything. I walked into the living room to find Bill sitting on the couch watching television. "Guten morgen, mein liebe." He seems to love it when I speak in German. "Guten morgen!" he said back. "What are you watching?" I asked. "Oh, nothing. Just some music videos. It's not my favorite music, though." I sat down next to him so I could watch television with him. He was right. All they had on was stupid rap music, twangy country, and ridiculously peppy pop. "They're afraid to show anything on television that people might actually enjoy." I said.

*Jessica's POV*

"Tom, would you like a day out of the house? Maybe it will help things some." I said, sitting crisscross in front of Tom at the end of his bed. "I don't know. I'd like to, but I would feel better being with Bill after the drama I caused." I started grinning. "What? Why are you staring at me so strange-like?" "Because somebody has an idea." "a and what is that?" he asked. "Okay. You and Bill can go do something in town. Have a guy's night; share feelings, whatever you'll do. Caitlyn and I can stay here and gossip on our girl's night!" Tom started smiling. I'm so glad to see that smile back on his face. "That's actually a really good idea. There is one thing I ask of you though. If you and her get into a pillow fight, you HAVE to record it so Bill and I can watch it when we get back. " I just laughed. "And you find me strange. Okay. I promise. Only because there won't be a pillow fight between us." "Better yet, just wait until we get back so we can be a part of it." I leaned down, kissed him, and said, "We'll be waiting." He giggled a little.

*Tom's POV*

"Bill!" I started screaming for him after Jesse left my room to tell Catey our plan. I just didn't feel like getting up. "What?!" "Come here!" I probably sound like a child right now. His reply was just a grunt, just as I assumes it would be. "What, Tom?" He finally made it. "Let's get out tonight."