chapter 6 Britney Spears

"I would ask you to walk, but none of us have the energy. Would you like to go for a drive instead?" asked Bill. "Sure, I'd love to." "Catey," Tom was calling for me. "Yeah?" "Don't get used to this. It's rare when Britney Spears over here doesn't have energy." I just laughed.

"Are we going back to your happy place, Bill?" I asked. "Yeah. It's even more beautiful in the night." By the time we got there, it was really dark, but I felt so safe with him. We picked a spot perfect for star gazing and layed down on the ground. I didn't even realize how cold it was until Bill held me in his arms with my head against his chest. "I can hear your teeth hit a million times a minute. You're freezing." He added. He felt so warm. "And you're not?" I asked. "I probably would be if I was here alone." He looked into my eyes. "I thought you were going to gaze at the stars." I said. "Why would I gaze at stars when I have something more beautiful to look at day and night?" As he answered, a big, gorgeous smile appeared across his face. There's nothing else to it. He's perfect. I smiled back as he kissed me a few times. "Look, Bill, a shooting star!" I noticed it right when I looked back up at the sky. "Should we make a wish?" "I don't need to make a wish. I have what I would've wished for." It was like his sweetness was on non-stop. "What's your favorite song, Caitlyn?" "By Tokio Hotel or of all time?" "Whichever." "Mine's both, actually. My favorite song is Sacred." He looked at me with a smile and cleared his throat so he could sing. 

"...To me, you'll be forever sacred. I'm dying, but I know our love will live! Your hand above...like a dove...over me. Remember, to me, you'll be forever sacred. You break the ice when you speak. With every breath you take, you save me. I know that one day, we'll meet again. Try to go on as long as you can even when the ocean breaks apart underneath you."

It was even more beautiful when you were right there to hear him sing without any of the screaming fans around you hoping they'd get noticed. "How are you so perfect?" I asked. "What do you mean? I'm not perfect, you are." he replied. Aw, how sweet. How did I get so lucky? Bill and I just looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever. Then, he placed his hands around my face and I placed miine around his neck, getting my fingers caught in his hair at times as we kissed. It was the most meaningful one, yet. Even though it was freezing out, his tongue piercing felt nice against the roof of my mouth. I don't know how I didn't go into shock or something. After we stopped, we looked into each other's eyes again and I layed my head back on his chest and just smiled, listening closely to the sound of his heart beat, my new favorite song.

To me you'll be forever sacred- I woke up to a text from Jessica. "Caitlyn, where have you and Bill been?" I looked around and realized we were still at Bill's happy place. I couldn't believe we fell asleep here. I didn't answer Jessica. That's when I heard a song in German go off, waking Bill up. "Hallo, liebe!" he said.. I love the way I can understand him when he says stuff in German. "Hey! Did we really fall asleep here?" I asked. "Yep. Tom's wondering where we are." I looked down at my phone. "Yeah, so is Jessica. I just haven't answered her yet." We never did answer them. We just rode back home to Jessica and Tom.

"Caitlyn, why didn't you answer me?" Jessica asked, all concerned. "My brain isn't ready to function yet."