Chapter 25: Tom's Heart Is Out

*Tom's POV*

"You know how you are, Bill." I said. I can't believe he doesn't understand yet, as smart as he is. "Maybe I don't. Tell me, Tom. How am I? You know me more than I do, apparently." I might have made him a little mad. "You're sensitive, Bill." "Sensitive? That's your only explanation?" "Let me finish. You're more sensitive about love. You are head over heels in love with her, and I'm happy for you, but at the same time I'm worried. What if you fall too fast for her? I don't want to see you hurt. I'm just so scared that you'll get hurt, I can't stand it." He started to tear up; and so was I. "Tom, I had no idea. I'm sorry, but why didn't you just come to me and tell me that instead of playing this game?" I hate this. "I don't like opening up to people. I know I can always come to you, but it was dealing with you; and I didn't think you'd understand."

*Bill's POV*

"Well, I completely understand, but you've got to trust me on this one. Don't worry about me. Worry about the girls instead. Can I tell you something?" He opened up to me, so it's my turn. "Of course." said he. "I get worried about Catey a lot. She's young and beautiful; and it won't be too long before we're on the road for another concert. She'll be here alone with Jessica. I worry about both of them getting hurt while we're not here, but what if Catey meets someone better than me?" I couldn't even stand the thought of it. "Bill, Caitlyn's strong. Her and Jesse are two of the strongest people we know. I respect that about them; especially the fact that they're so young and that way. There's no way anyone could steal her away from you. She loves you too much, no one deserves her like you do, and you're amazing. It'd be impossible for her to ever know anyone better than you. You're perfect for her. Absolutely perf-. Hey, do you hear that?" he asked. I could hear it, too. "The sniffles?" "Yeah."

*Catey's POV*

"Aww, Bill, I love you so much. Don't worry. Tom, no hard feelings?" I was listening in through the doorway and I was crying a little about it all.