chapter 1 guess who?

Chapter 1: Guess Who?

Caitlyn's POV

Loud music hurt my eardrums as I walked through the dance floor. I don't even know why I came here; I'm not much of a dancer. At all. It's my first day in Los Angeles and everyone here looks the same in a unique way. The only difference in me is that I straightened my hair. I didn't even do anything special with my make up. No one here seems to like me though. Everyone is sort of in their own group; except for one near the "bar". This place doesn't even sell alcohol, which is why it's the only dance place I'll go to. He didn't seem to know anyone, either. Well, he's about to. As I got closer,I started to recognize the mysterious loner of the party. I just had to remember  keep it cool and act like he's a normal person, even if he i my biggest  celebrity crush. You'd think he'd be in the middle of all this. He's so lovable! So, I ordered some Coke and stood there for a second with my attention away from him trying to gather my thoughts and to be something he'll remember, sort of. My mind was blank. So, I did what I knew best. Blurt out something random that just might embarrass you half to death. "So, you know anybody here?" I asked. He looked at me questionably, probably wondering why I don't act like the rest of the girls that try to hit on him. They hit on the fame, not on the person. "Not really, but I'm getting to know you right now. I'm guessing you don't know anybody here, either." His eyes were gorgeous, even if it was almost too dark back here to see them. If they're that gorgeous in the dark, imagine them in the light. "Nope. I noticed you were sitting alone. I'm Caitlyn. It' nice to meet you." I brought out my hand for a notion for us to shake hands. The beginning of a friendship. "I'm not trying to sould self centered when I say this, I'm just wondering, but do you know my name?" That wasn't really self centered. He's probably just wondering why I'm not asking for autographs and pictures and a lock of his hair or whatever the other fans do. "Of course I do. You're Bill. I'm a huge fan. Im just not wild like th others." He started smiling. "No, you're not. You don't act like them at all. I was half convinced you didn't even know me. At all. I'm wondering, so don't think I'm a jerk. Why don't you ask about Tokio Hotel and all that good stuff I usually got everytime I come here?" Good question. "You want to be treated like a human being, not something to show out, right?" "Yeah." "I just thought you'd like it if someone treated you like Bill, not like the lead singer of Tokio Hotel." He nodded with reason. "You're new here, aren't you? I come here pretty often for a celebrity and I've never saw you here." I know it sounds stupid, but I felt flattered just by the fact thathe noticed that, but I tried not to let it show too much. We don't want to care him off, here. "Actually, I just moved here the other day. It's my first time here. I even straightened my hair just to go out." "Do you not like your hair straightened?" "No, don't get me wrong. I love the way my hair looks straightened. I can't stand the natural, random waves in my hair. I have an old straightener and it takes two hours to do so and my hair is really fine. It shouldn't take that long." Bill started grinning. "I've got an idea. I just bought a brand new straightener earlier today. Can I straighten it for you?" he asked eagerly. I guess he likes doing hair. "Sure, no problem." He started clapping his hands like a little kid. It was so cute. "Yay! Just let me tell Tom and I'll meet you outside, okay?" "Got it." So I was finally getting to leave this place and I wasn't leaving alone.

I waited for a few minutes, hoping to God I wasn't going to get stood up when, all of a sudden, hands were covering my eyes. "Guess who?" I started giggling and I felt stupid because I sounded like such a girl. "I don't know.It can't be Bill, I know that." He started giggling. "We can't take a taxi for privacy of where I live. We'll have to ride in TH's limo. Is that okay with you?" He acted like it was really important, but to him it probably was. "Yeah, ni problem." "One more thing, you have to swear on before you go. You can NOT tell anyone where I live." I just smiled at him. "Now, why would I do that to my new friend? I trust you and you can trust me. Don't worry." He pulled me in for a hug. How could someone possibly feel warm and cold at the same time? It was amazing. I wanted to pull in more, but we're just okay friends right now. I would be awkward.

I played around with the buttons in the limo. I'd never been in on before and it was very fun. Bill kept laughing at me. "I remember my first time in a limo. I did the same thing." He couldn't stop laughing at me. It was a funny moment.