chapter 10 Change of Mind

"Bill, I don't think we should leave Cheyenne alone with Tom." I said. We were careful to whisper so no one would hear us. "I came in here to talk about the same thing and I agree completely." he said. I left my door open as always. Just then, I saw somebody (pssst! Cheyenne!) slowly creeping through the hall towards Tom's room. "Uh, Bill?"

...Jessica's POV....

:) Rub a dub dub, singing in my mind. I love Tom. He always makes me shine! :)

...Cheyenne's POV...

"Tom, I think you know what I came here to talk about." I said. He's SOOO hot! Jessica better have her little tissues ready when she gets out of the bathroom. "What? asked Tom. He looked like he had no idea. "Aw, you're so cute when you act stupid." I said. I walked over to where he was. There was no space between us.

...Tom's POV...

What is going on? Who does she think she is? She knows it's hard for me to control the temptations, but Jessica's my only one. "Cheyenne, I don't like this. I love Jessica." I wished to God she would stop before I chose her. "Do you really, Tom? She never seems to be around." Her hand was around my face as she looked me in the eyes. I would back away, but there's kind of a wall behind me. "No, Cheyenne, no. She's always around, as if she never leaves. I know she loves me, too. I want Jessica, not you." I made the last sentence sound lower, hoping to make her understand what she obviously doesn't. "You know you want me, Tom."

...My POV...

I could hear everything she was saying since I had my ear to the door she closed. I'm so proud of Tom right now. That's when Cheyenne opened the door. Crap! "What do you think you're doing?" she asked. If only I could bring the courage to slap that girl through the face. "No, the real question here is what do you think you're doing with my best friend's love?" "What's all that noise?" asked Jessica. OH, GOD! DON'T COME OUT RIGHT NOW!! Cheyenne pulled me in by my arm. What is she doing? God, where's Jessica?