chapter 8 Boyfriend Stealer

All of us talked about everything for a while. That was when the door bell rang. I opened the door to find one of my friends. "Hey, Caitlyn!" "Hi!" It was Cheyenne (a girl from school). What was she doing here? "Caitlyn, I've missed you!" she said as she bagan to hug me. "I should introduce you to everybody. You already know Jessica. This is my boyfriend Bill and that is Jessica's boyfriend Tom." She smiled and said hey to Bill then shook Tom's hand. Just then, I remembered a time in English class when Cheyenne admittted to thinking Tom was cute. If she does ANYTHING to harm Jessica's and Tom's relationship, she's going to get it bad!

"Catey, you should walk with me, please." said Billa. "Okay." We started walking down the road. "No offense, but I have a bad feeling about that girl. She's been eyeing Tom the whole time she's been here." I giggled a little. "Offense non taken. I know what you're talking about. She's always been a boyfriend stealer." I said. "She puts boys under her spell and they always fall for it." I continued. "Well, I'm immune to your spell. I'm under a spell already that will forever last." Bill said back as he kissed me. "I will never find anyone sweeter." I replied.