chapter 4 The Woods

-NO, WHY?- "You two should come with Tom and I to a restaurant." I looked back over to Jessic. "Do you want to go to the restaurant with Tom, Bill, and I?" Jessica grabbed the phone out of my hands. -WE'LL BE THERE!-. I laughed for a moment and said, "I guess we're going."

It was the day we were supposed to go to the restaurant with the twins. If it was up to Bill, we'd go to McDonalds, no doubt. I don't know about Tom. I scream into the night for you, don't make it true, don;t ju- "Hello?" I had recieved a call, obviously. "We're going to McDonalds at , okay?" It was Bill. "Okay, great! See you then." It sounded like he jumped at the first word. "We could go somewhere before then." he suggested. "All 4 of us?" Was he asking me out on a date? "No, just you and I- unless you'd rather have them with us." I never meant that. "No, just the 2 of us is fine." Obviously. "Yay! When do you want to go?" "Whenever is okay." "I'll see you in 15 minutes." "Okay, bye." So, I have 15 minutes. I had to hurry up fast. I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and make up, and surprisingly found time to actually dry my hair. "Caitlyn, Bill's here!" Jessica yelled from downstairs. Oh, god! I'm so nervous. I probably look horrible. I don't even know where I'm going. "Catey! You look amazing." he said. "Thanks. You, too." I couldn't help but to look in his eyes. "Are you ready?" "Yeah, definately."

As he drove us wherever in his car, I asked, "So, where are we going?" "I want to show you something. It's where I go when I need to think. There's no press, no fans, nothing. So peaceful." He finished talking as we pulled of on the side of the road.

There were nothing but trees. We held hands as we walked through. "Wow, this is beautiful." I looked at him and he looked pained. "What's wrong?" I asked. It was hurting me to see him hurt like that. "It used to hurt so much. When I look back at it, I couldn't imagine having to go back to that. I've never been able to trust anybody. Outside of my family and Tokio Hotel, there's no one else. You came along and made everything feel so natural. I trust you, I'm just afraid I'll get hurt." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." Hhe smiled and looked in my eyes. "Will you be mine?" "Yes!" He giggled a little and held my face in his hands as he kissed me. This is no accident.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to put another chapter on. I finally got to where I could. I have a lot more to put up. I already have it prewritten, but I haven't wrote on the papers ever since I met my boyfriend, Josh. I don't know why. But there's like a bajillion more chapters to go. (not that much, just enough).

<3, xXfadedXduskkXx