chapter 2 sacred messages

Chapter 2: Sacred Messages

As we entered his place, he asked, "Do you live with your parents or what?" It's kind of tricky, actually. "My friend and I moved over here with her sister." "How old are you?" I don't know why, but I was sort of hoping that question would be avoided for a few years somehow. "15. So is Jessica." "Dude, you look around 19." I felt my face get hot as a sign of blushing, so I dropped my hair in my face to hide it and said, "Thank you. My cousin's girlfriend thought I was around 17 last year." Bill had that grin again. "Maybe we should convince Tom you're 19 and see how long he falls for it." It sounded sort of funny. "Okay. Where is Tom, anyway?" "Still at the club. He'll be back as soom as he finds someone to bring with him. He's not so good to his guests completely." It sounded like Bill was a bit disgusted just by talking about it. It can't be that bad. "O.....kay. So, are we going to do our hair now?" I was eager because I knew he was good with hair. To me you'll be forever sa-  I got a text from Jessica. "Where are you?" I sent back, "At Bill's house. He's going to straighten my hair, give me a french manicure, and watch the Twilight saga." "Hey Bill, can I invite Jessica over? She wouldn't tell." "Sure!" I texted, "You should come join us. Bill's alright with it as long as you don't tell anyone where he lives." "Is Jessica a Tokio Hotel fan?" Bill asked. "I'm not sure, actually. I've talked to her about TH before, but I'm not sure if she's actually heard your music besides my ringtone. It's my favorite song." To me- "Who's Bill?" I was about to jump out of my skin.! "Did you really just ask that? You've injured me. He's the lead singer of my favorite band. His brother might arrive the same time as you if you actually come. You don't have to worry about them. They're respectful. Mostly Bill. That's besides the point. Please come. You HAVE to be here. I just met my biggest celebrity crush and the only thing missing is you." "I think she's going to come. Go ahead and send someone for her." I just got finished writing the address down for the driver when she texted back. I put my phone on vibrate. "Okay, but if anything happens, I blame you." I'm a smart allic. "Blame me for fun as much as you want. It's just a movie." "She's coming! YAY!" Bill's fave brightened. "Tom just texted me. He's on his way in right-" Just as he was about to say "now," Tom walked through the door. And look, no girl. Sorry. That was uncalled for. "Who's the barbie doll?" he asked. "She's Caitlyn. Her friend, Jessica, will be here in a few minutes." Tom started smiling. Maybe Jessica should hang around Bill and I.