chapter 19: Perfect Stalker and Pasta Scalp

Once we got to Bill in the kitchen, Donna's phone rang for a text. "Crap!" I looked over at her. So did Billa. "What's wrong?" She handed me the phone so I could read the text. "Donna, I'm sorry. I miss you. Please take me back. I was stupid!" It was here ex boyfriend, JJ. "What are you going to say?" She texted some, showed me the text, and I read, "Screw you! Forget me and leave me alone! For the LAST TIME!!! SHUT UP!!!" Ha ha. Sorry. It's not a funny moment. "What's wrong?" asked Bill.As she told him the whole story between her and JJ, I texted a couple more friends to come over. Jess, Nik, and Ali.

We were all watching Degrassi (my choice) when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see all three of my buddies standing in the doorway. "Hey, guys. Come in!" "Caitlyn?" Ali asked. Her face looked scared. "Yeah." She looked over at the guys, then back at me. "You really are a stalker. You're in his hotel room!" She was laughing at me until I said, "Our hotel room." Jess overheard me. "Dang, girl! You gonna get you some!: I laughed at her. "No, Jess, we're not like that." "Yeah, sure. Who's the dude with dreads?" There's that flirty smile of hers! "Tom, Jessica Conner's boyfriend." "Well, that lucky dog!" (My friends are crazy.) "Caitlyn!" "Nik!" He gave me a hug and I looked at him. Yep, he's still the same skater stoner! "I heard dreads!" Oh, God. I looked back at Tom, who wasn't there. I looked around and found him walking into the hallway. "My friend, Tom, has dreads." "Where is he?" He was so eager! I pointed to the door and Nik ran for him. I know what he's going to do. He's been wanting to do this for a while. All of a sudden, you hear, "Pasta scalp! Pasta scalp! Pasta scalp!" I was right. Faintly, you hear, "Get away from me!" Tom's freaked out. But who wouldn't be in that case? I peeped out to see and Tom's running back in with Nik right after.

"Dude, Pasta scalp, I just have one question. Do you have a pasta crotch?" "What?!" Tom had no idea what he was talking about. "It's when your hair is longer than the hair on your head." You can tell by the look on his face that Tom doesn't like Nik too well. "No! I don't! You're crazy! Catey, your friends are crazy!" I laughed a little. "I know." Ali came up to me as I sat down next to Bill. "Caitlyn, you are a perfect stalker. Hi, Bill."