Chapter 2 - Iestyn vs. Ben

Iestyn's P.O.V.

The two of us activated our tablets and a white flash of light surrounded us. All six of the Transformers factions cicrlcd our feet as the white light glowed brighter and brighter and transported the two of us to the colour dimension. 

Ben & Iestyn: Game card set!

We both fired in our first game cards into the battlefield, they glowed and grew larger in size.

Ben: Predacons! Terrorize!

Ben fired his first card into the battlefield landing on his game card. The photo on the card was a blue, grey, and purple metallic mantaray. 

Ben: Depth Charge! Transform!

The card glowed and the mantaray flew out of the card and transformed into his robot mode. I'll admit it, I was shaking right now. I didn't want to battle Ben. I didn't want Chaos Bringer to break out.

Ben: Okay, now it's your turn. I hope you haven't forgotten how to play. 

Iestyn: Bring it. Minicons! Combine!

I fired my first card into the battlefield landing on my game card. The photo on the card was a white, light blue, and dark blue cassette tape.

Iestyn: Frenzy! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette tape flew out of the card and transformed into its robot mode. With the two Transformers on two different cards, there's no way they can battle each other.

Ben: See? That wasn't so hard now was it? Now it's my turn. Autobots! Roll out!

Ben fired his second card into the battlefield, landing on my game card. The photo on the card was a blue and orange cybertronian van.

Ben: Dion! Transform!

The card glowed and the truck drove out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Both Autobot Dion and Minicon Frenzy stable at 3400 attack points.

Ben: So, which one now?

I clutched the tablet in my hand, shaking it. If Ben wants me to play this game so badly, then he's going to get his wish.

Iestyn: Game card open! Peace Maker!

The game card opened and a white flash of light ignited from the floor. The two transformers glowed into their card forms and returned to me and Ben.

Ben: Interesting move. Your game card Peace Maker sent my Autobot back to me. So what? Does this mean you're surrendering already?

I caught Frenzy's card in my hand and looked down at it, old memories flashing in my eyes.

Ben: So what's your story?

Iestyn: I--I don't want to do this. No!

More images of Chaos Bringer flashed in my mind. It was painful to see. I placed a hand on my head, slamming my teeth together as the pain of the memory coursed through my mind.

Ben: Well, well, well, I guess then I'll have to teach you to battle again. And this time you're going to lose, Chaos Bringer!

I let out an angry growl as I aimed my tablet at the battlefield.

Iestyn: Game card set!

I fired my second game card into the battlefield, taking the spot where my first game card was located.

Iestyn: Dinobots! Roar!

I fired my second card into the battlefield. On the card was a photo of a metallic brontosaurus.