Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six

“Oh we should go get our hair and nails done” Mum offered trying to make conversation out of our awkward silence, 

“How about next week?” I suggested, my face pulling into a grimace as my stitches screamed for attention. 

Stupid stitches…

“Oh thats a shame, my nails are looking terrible” Jake gasped holding up his hand to prove to us his point, waving his bitten and chipped nails in our faces. 

“And I need to fix up my colour, look at this brown, I need it bright and blonde, and look at my split ends” Harry pulled at his hair, his eyes growing wide. 

“Don’t worry, you wouldn’t suit a blonde anyway, maybe blue” I teased him and he smirked. 

“I was thinking more pink, bring out my feminine side” Harry winked at me. 

“Even better, but you’ll have to do something with those terrible curls, I mean look at them” I let my fingers run through his front curls. “They’re getting out of hand”

“I’m thinking a bright pink mohawk instead” Harry played with his curls, twirling them between his fingers and I giggled. 

“Oh now that would just be perfect” I nodded my head. 

For once my mind was completely off my stitches and throbbing pain and I was just focused on Harry and how cute he was and how bright his smile was when he joked. 

“I better go” Lora sighed slipping from her chair. 

“Yeah me too” Mum agreed, “I have another interview about this whole thing” She waved her hand in the air, not being specific of it all but I knew what she was talking about. 

And the reminder shot sparks up my leg. 

“I’ll see you later sis” I was given a hug by all the leaving visitors and before I knew it, it was just Harry and I left in the house. 

“So” Harry trailed. 

“Yeah” I continued the awkward silence, racking my brain for something to say. “You want to watch a movie? Mum bought-” 

“When are we going to tell Louis?” He cut in my offer. 

I opened my mouth before closing it, “I, I don’t know” I confessed. 

“Soon?” he asked. 

“I,I..” Replays of Harry’s face being pressed against the wall, blood running over his features and Louis towering over him. 

“Abby, please, we can’t lie to him any more” Harry begged, he put his hand on mine, “He’s my best friend, you’re my girlfriend, I don’t want to ruin either relationships by more lying and deceiving, I can’t do it anymore”