Chapter Forty-Five

GUYS! Okay, before you read I just want to say a big happy birthday to my big sister, it's her 18th birthday today and so as a birthday present I was wondering if all of you guys with a tumblr could follow her.

supernatural-pikachu is the user name and please message her saying "happy birthday for the 21st" blah blah blah or something.

She will love you forever.

Chapter Fifty-Five

"Come on" I cursed myself as the wheel of my chair hit the table, making it rock before stabilising.

Louis stepped forward to help but I held my uninjured hand up to stop him, "I'm fine" I told him pushing on the wheels again to move me around.

"I just want to get to the damn couch" I muttered under my breath.

"You need some help?" Louis offered his assistance.

"I'm fine" I repeated, my frustration pushing through my tone without my permition. Louis nodded taking a step back but he watched me still, making sure I was safe.

My hand slipped on the wheel and I crashed into the couch, hitting my knee against the fabric. "Dammit!" I exclaimed. I slammed my hands down in anger only to scream out again as my wrist began to hurt.

I cursed loudly, swearing as I cradled my arm to my chest. "Abby" Louis began softly but I glared through my lashes and he silenced quickly.

"Screwed this" I grumbled stepping off the chair wincing as I balanced the slight weight on my thoroughly bandaged ankle.

"Abby!" Louis stepped forward but I ignored him hopping on one foot to the couch. "Abby! Get back in your chair" Louis ordered but I just sat myself on the couch.

"Look, its fine" I rolled my eyes.

"Abby the doctor put you in a wheel chair for a reason" Louis reminded me, gripping the handles of the uncontrollable chair and moved it beside the couch and out of the way.

"That doctor doesn't know anything" I responded with a glare at the blank television screen.

"He's a doctor, he knows enough" I sighed, Louis wouldn't let up on this. I moved to stand but Louis jumped instantly, "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I was going to get some pain killers, my leg's hurting a little" And my head. I felt like adding but I kept my mouth shut as Louis jumped up.

"I'll grab it for you, you rest your leg" He passed me a pillow and I sat my foot up on the coffee table.

Louis was gone from the room and I sighed again. At least there's one perk to a wheel chair.

"It looks like it might be broken" The doctor studied my ankle.

How would you know that, you're only looking at it? My inner voice fought but I bit it back as he continued.

"I'll have to get an x-ray done just to be sure" he stated and I groaned.

"How long will that take?" I asked.

"A couple hours, you should be out of here by this afternoon" He answered and I bit back another groan. "I'll be back in a moment to bring you to the x-ray room"

Louis handed me the water and the two small white tablets and I sighed as I swallowed them both at once. "This sucks" I muttered.

"Yeah" He agreed, "I mean" He realised his mistake. "Its not that bad?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I grinned at him and he chuckled.

"Telling you" He smiled offering an arm and I moved over leaning into his chest. "I promise, it'll be okay, think about how fun wheel chairs are" He tried to boost my mood and I laughed.