Chapter Forty!

Secret Sister Chapter Forty! 

Just putting this out there, One: I never, EVER, thought that I would have this many chapters. 

And Two: I HAVE REACHED 3 MILLION READS! So I know this was a while ago but I haven’t updated (Sorry guys its summer here.. You can’t blame me for soaking up the 40 degree days while we have the chance ;) ) But seriously, you have no idea how big this was for me, yes, I did cry… But I just want to say a big thank you. 

But seeing as I’ve left you all waiting on this chapter, lets get on with the reading! 

Chapter Forty! 

‘Maybe its the way she walked’ I was finally listening to the song. 

“Straight into my heart and stole it” Harry sang perfectly. “Through the doors and passed the guards” His eyes never left mine.

“Just like she already owned it” 

“I said can you give it back to me? She said never in your wildest dreams” 

“And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every like, now I can’t remember, how it goes but I know that I won’t forget her. Cause we danced all night to the best song ever”

Harry winked at me beginning to waltz randomly on the spot, while I couldn’t help but be reminded of our first official date as a couple. 

’This is the best song ever!’ I yelled to Harry who was playing a motor bike game in the arcade. 

Harry stopped his game and looked over at me with a  smirk, getting off the bike he made his way over, a small skip to his step. “What is this song?” He asked and I grinned.

“The Waltz be NeverShoutNever” I grinned and he held out his hand.

“May I have this dance?”” I giggled childishly and nodded my head, taking his hand in my own and he pulled me closer. 

“You may” 

And we did dance, all night, to one of the best songs ever. 

“Said her name was Georgia Rose, and her daddy was a dentist” Liam’s voice cut me from my thoughts. 

“Said I had a dirty mouth” Harry joined back in. “But she kissed me like she meant it” 

I bit my lip, my cheeks hinting at a small tint of red as I flashed back to the date, again. 

“You swear a lot” I chuckled softly.