Chapter 20

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM ABOUT THE TWITCAM!

…………………………………………………………..

Abby’s POV
“Harry will you just tell me what's going on?” I yelled as he dragged me out the door. 
“Its not up to me to explain it, I just need to get you back to your mums” Harry stated not looking back at me as he took me to his car. 
“Well then at least let me go say goodbye” I pointed back, after Harry had stated Louis called he hasn’t said a word but drag me outside. 
“If he saw the paper it’s not that hard to tell me, we can get through this easy” I tried, stumbling over my feet as I struggled to keep up to him. “Harry slow down” 
“Just get in the car” he let go of my wrist and I instantly pulled it to my chest rubbing it with my other hand. 
“Not until you tell me why, what did Louis say?” 
“Abby we don’t have time for this, get in the car” Harry ordered, I had never seen him like this, he was never serious.
“No, not until you-”
“Abby now is not the time to be stubborn” Harry yelled cutting off my protests, he let out a sigh running a hand through his curls. “Abby, your foster parents are back and their trying to get you back” 
My breath caught in my throat and a hand came up to cover my mouth. “W-what?” I stuttered, “Let’s go” I didn’t look at him as I got in the car and stared straight ahead, as he sat down beside me and started up the engine. 
The car ride was silent as we were both deep in thought, of course, how stupid of me to think that I could get away with this. That everything would be fine now that I have my family back to me, that they would leave me alone. How could I be so stupid? Of course they’d come back. 
“Abby everything will be fine” Harry told me taking one hand off the wheel to rest it on my own.
“You don’t believe that” I stated not bothering to remove my eyes from the road. 
“Yes I do” 
“Then why did you react like that before?” I asked, “You don’t think it’ll be okay” Harry shut his mouth now, knowing I was right and we lapsed back into silence. 
The second we pulled into the driveway, before Harry had even cut the engine I was out of the car and running to the door. I made my way quickly into the lounge room and looked through the group Louis, Mum and an older man with grey hair and files spread across the coffee table. 
“Abby” Mum jumped up walking across the room and pulling me into a hug, 
“What's going on?” I skipped the greetings moving straight to the point. 
“You got a call while I had your phone” Louis explained, “Jake told me that your parents had spoken to him and Lora and were saying that you were still their child by law. They want to take you back from us” 
“They can't do that” I fought, “I'm your child, I'm rightfully yours, they can't take me away from my biological family” 
“They can by law” the suited man informed me, “Until you're legally emancipated from them and put back into the care of your mother you're their child” 
“Well then let me get emancipated” I suggested looking between the group. 
“Its not that easy, they would need to agree and based on what we’ve heard from them they’re not going anywhere” the suited man stated. 
“You spoke to them?” I gasped.
“After Louis called me, I gave Mr. Roderick a call and then we called Clarice and John together, they said they wouldn’t give up until you were back with them. Emancipation is out of the question for them” Mum informed me. 
The man who I was guessing to be Mr. Roderick nodded his head, “Your brother and sister are on their way now to talk to you about what we’re going to do”
“Are they fighting for those two as well? They're not at home either, will they be going back with me as well?” I asked. 
“Jake’s will be 18 next week so there’s no point in trying for him, but they are attempting on getting Lora back” Mr. Roderick reminded us. Crap, I forgot about Jake’s birthday. 
“And my birthday is next month, I’ll be 18, why would they try to get me back now?” 
“Because you're my sister” Louis yelled standing from his seat. “You're my sister and now famous, they want money from us. They know that we won't give you back without putting our money in their pocket to take care of you and if we don’t the media will have a field day with it claiming we don’t care about you” 
I looked to the floor, I knew he was right but that didn’t make it any easier. I have no idea how to handle this. I jumped when a hand rested on my shoulder pulling me from any thoughts about how to get my old ‘Parents’ to leave me alone. 
“You guys need to calm down, we just need to sit down and talk about all this” Harry’s voice surprised me, I forgot he was here. 
“Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down?” Louis shouted, I’ll admit, I was thinking the same thing, I can't calm down and act as though nothings wrong.
“Harry’s right” mum cut in, “We need to stop and just think”
“I'm 18 in a month, legal to never speak to them again and there’s nothing that they can do about it. We don’t need to worry about now” I said even though I didn’t believe a single word I was saying. 
“And what if they go to the press?” Louis asked, "What if they go and make you the bad guy? Make up a bunch of rumors and start problems, they’re your legal parents, biological or not” his voice grew weaker as he sat down and looked away from me. 
“They’re not my family, you guys are my family. What if I go to the press first? Or I have an interview? We have to do something, I know them and they won't wait around for long” I informed them thinking carefully. 
“Legally they're your family” Mum stated, “Its their names on your birth certificate and they're your legal guardians. Biological or not, we can't do anything” I groaned letting my head fall into my hands. 
“Just, let me talk to them first” I offered, “I’ll try and sort something out” I muttered running a hand through my hair. 
“Abby you're not going alone, you told us what they're like” Louis butted in.
“Its fine, I’ll talk to them and try to work something out” I stated pulling my phone from my pocket but before I could type in the second number it was taken from my hands. 
“Harry!” I glared, “Give me my phone” I held my hand out expecting him to put it in but he didn’t holding it up above his head knowing I couldn’t reach it. 
“You're not going to call them, you can't go visit them on your own, we’re working this out together as a family” Harry told me. Wait, family? 
“Fine, just give me my phone” Harry grinned handing me back my phone, “Now what are we going to do?”
“We don’t know yet, but our main concern is keeping you with us. Whether that means keeping this going for a month until you're 18” mum trailed off. 
"What about Lora? She’s only 16, if they want her back then she’ll have to deal with them for two years” I asked, “Are we just trying for me or are we going to get her away from them too?” I asked, mum looked to the floor. 
“We have no fight with Lora, there’s practically nothing we can do” she admitted. 
“Nothing we can do?” I shouted, “They abused us for years, we can take them to the police” 
“And Lora will be put back into the system and sent across the country” Mr. Roderick stated. “Besides, you have no proof and its your word against theirs, which I doubt would be the same story”
I opened my mouth to retort but chose against it, letting out a sigh running a hand through my hair again, “I need some air” I stated, “I’ll call you later” I didn’t stick around to find out what they thought on the topic I just ran out the door grabbing Harry’s keys on the way. 
“Abby” I heard Harry call after me but I kept walking climbing into the driver’s seat of the car and turning on the engine. The only thing stopping me from leaving was when Harry opened the door again. 
“Harry, go away” I said through gritted teeth not looking at him. 
“Let me come with you” Harry ignored my request, I didn’t remove my eyes from Louis car that was parked in front of me. 
“I need to be alone right now” I answered my eyes flickering to my lap before back to the car. 
“No you don’t” I cut off Harry’s protests,
“Yes I do” my eyes snapped to his, “I’ll be back at yours tonight” I told him. 
“Don’t do anything you’ll regret” he said and I knew his implied message. Don’t call Clarice and John.
“I won't” I nodded and shut the door on him pulling out of the driveway before he had a chance to answer. I could feel his eyes burning into the car as It disappeared and I don’t know how long I continued to drive for. 
I just drove my mind spinning in circles as I started to feel sick. I couldn’t believe it. We have to do something. I have to do something. 
I pulled the car over to the side of the road not recognizing my surroundings. Great, I'm lost. I pull out my phone with a deep sigh and dialed the familiar number and sighed holding it up to my ear.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
Rin-
“Hello?” the sickening voice answered.
“Clarice, its Abby, we need to talk”

……………………………………………………………………………….

Hey guys, Abby here, Taylor's away somewhere with no Internet but she sent me this during school to upload.

So guys, the time has come for… another twitcam! For the Twitcam her twitter is TaylorGrace10 and you do not need a twitter to access it. And if you are hesitant about watching it, remember a special surprise will take place that you can’t find out anywhere else. So watch it minions!

Now, we have reached the all-important question- when is it?

For all of you lovely here in Australia-

Eastern Standard time will take place on Saturday morning at 8 oclock, Central Standard time will take place on Saturday morning at 7:30 oclock and Western Standard time will take place on Saturday morning at 6 oclock.

For all you lovely people that live in the UK, your twitcam will take place at 11 pm on Friday.

For all you lovely people that live in the US-

Eastern Time will be on Friday at 6pm, Central Time will be on Friday at 5pm, Mountain Time will be on Friday at 4pm and Pacific Time will be on Friday at 3pm.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW THE TIME FOR YOUR PLACE/TIME ZONE OR ANY QUESTIONS WHAT SO EVER, PLEASE DIRECT MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT ME IN A POST OR SOMETHING. MY WATTPAD IS ‘akeeley101’. YOU GUYS CAN ALSO TWEET, INSTAGRAM, KIK AND GIF BOOM ME AT ‘akeeley101’. DO NOT HESITATE!

Thanks so much for reading guys, you don't know how much this means to her. Comment if you would watch the twitcam and she also apologizes to everyone who's messaged her via: kik/snapchat/wattpad/twitter or any others she's out of Internet so she cannot reply but if you do wish to message her she will get around to replying eventually.

Don’t forget to comment saying if you’d watch it and feel free to message me at ‘akeeley101’ on wattpad or twitter to ask any questions you could possibly have!

Well as Taylor would say, Peace and Love to all you Beautiful People ;)

PS. I love Abby Keeley so much she is the greatest person alive I would just die for her and I promise to give her all the nutella in the world.