Chapter Twenty-Three

Wow, I updateed quickly. Enjoy guys!

Chapter Twenty-Three

I flipped through the jukebox that was set up next to the arcade a few metres from where we were bowling, the speakers were planted all around the room and currently playing ‘Green Eyes’ By Coldplay, one of my favourite songs.

“Oh my god!” I gasped when I found a song clicking it on instantly and only moments after Green Eyes finished and my song played through the speakers.

“This is the best song ever!” I yelled to Harry who was playing a motorbike game in the arcade.

Harry stopped his game and looked over at me with a smirk , getting off the bike he made his way over a small skip to his step. "What is this song?” he asked and I grinned.

“The Waltz by NeverShoutNever” I grinned and he held out his hand,

“May I have this dance?” I giggled childishly and nodded my head, taking his hand in my own and he pulled me closer to him.

“You may” I laughed as he spun me around. (A/N Music in the side, they’re doing the waltz, check it out when you're reading) I giggled as we danced and I couldn’t help myself as I sung along softly, staring into his perfect eyes.

Tell me what you want, Tell me what you need.
Tell me all your secrets, All your fantasies.
Tell me what you like, Tell me what you hate.
Tell me all the reasons why you never sleep.

Tell me bout your life, Tell me bout your friends.
How this story starts, How this story ends.
Tell me that you want to fall in love again.

She's been dancing in her room.
Waiting for the phone to ring.
And all I want to do is tell her what she means to me.
The more that I ask you, The less you want to do with me.
But I'm just making sure.
That you are the one.

Tell me bout the good, Tell me bout the bad.
Tell me bout the happy, Tell me bout the sad.
Tell me bout the clouds, Tell me bout the rain.
Tell me all the reasons why you're so insane.

Tell me bout your life, Tell me bout your friends.
How this story starts, How this story ends.
Tell me that you want to fall in love with a joke like me.

She's been dancing in her room.
Waiting for the phone to ring.
And all I want to do is tell her what she means to me.
The more that I ask you, The less you want to do with me.
But I'm just making sure.
That you're the one.

The song ended and we stopped but our gaze never moved, he smiled shyly and I bit my lip. “I never knew you could sing” Harry said softly, as though not wanting to break the peaceful silence.

“I never knew you could waltz” I smiled giggling slightly, my gaze dropped to my feet although Harry was so close my gaze managed to keep his perfect body in sight, I looked back up at his eyes and smiled softly again.

“Not many people bring out that side of me” he admitted to me and without missing a beat he dropped a kiss to my lips, lingering for a moment before pulling away.

Obviously, pulling away wasn’t what I wanted. Grinning brightly I gripped the back of his neck pulling him back down to me. The kiss turned from gentle to passionate and heavy quickly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hand came around to my waist and the other tangling in my hair.