Chapter Twenty-Nine

Guys! Quick thing (Proper A/N at the bottom) for those who dont read the Authors note at the end I have a quick thing to say, 1. The new cover was made by @shalaylabayla so please go follow her for her amazing work. And 2. Everyone follow @Akeeley101 and @Annie_Z and I'll follow you back as will they.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

 “How’d it go?” Niall asked as I got home, walking into the lounge room to find all the boys sitting down couch.

Good, I think, I don’t know” I answered honestly, “I think I did pretty good”

“Good, were you nervous?” He asked, I laughed nodding my head.

“So much” I admitted, “It would have been easier if I had of had it with you guys instead of in a different room”

“You got that right” Harry yelled out from the chair.

“So, what was yours like?” I asked slumping down on the seat beside.

“The usual” Liam shrugged, I raised an eyebrow waving my hand for him to continue, “You know, they ask questions, we answer, Louis makes a sassy comment, Harry made like every comment dirty, Niall keeps his mouth shut as much as possible”

“I'm looking forward to seeing this” I laughed.

“Oh, actually” Louis sat up, “We should do a twitcam!” He said.

Well that was random… “We were asked in the interview why we hadn’t done any twitcams recently” Zayn whispered to me and I nodded making the realization.

"What? We should” Louis continued, “I haven’t stopped thinking about it since she asked”

“When?” Harry asked.

“Um, an hour? Give people time to find a computer” Liam suggested.

“Deal” They all agreed.

“What's a twitcam?” I asked them my face scrunching in confusion.

“Aw” Niall pinched my cheek, “She’s so new its cute” he teased.

I slapped his hand away with a sigh, sending him a glare, “Are you going to explain?”

“Its like a webchat but they can't reply” Zayn explained, “You pretty much on live television but its from twitter. Yeah, a live chat from twitter” 

“Cool, you guys get ready, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired” I informed them, yes, it was 4 in the afternoon, maybe I was only saying that to get out of doing a twitcam, not that they wanted me anyway, but I have had too many cameras pointing at me today.

“No, no, no, no, no” Harry grabbed my arm pulling me back to him with his cheeky grin.  “You have to do it too”

"What? Why?” I whined like a child.

“Because we said so” Louis shrugged.

“That is the worst reason I have ever heard” I raised an eyebrow.

“Big brother rules” he teased.

“Doesn’t work like that, bro”

“Just do it Abby, please, for me” Niall pouted his lip “Just to see what its like, you don’t have to stay on for too long” I sighed, knowing I wasn’t going to get anywhere with this.

“Fine, but I get to leave when I want” Niall grinned brightly.

“I’ll put out the tweet now” Liam interrupted. The other boys agreed and I laughed.