Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

“Are you ready for this?” Mum asked, I nodded looking back into the mirror again, my hands nervously patting over my grey pencil skirt then my blazer adjusting it slightly.

“As I’ll ever be” I responded.

“The cars here” Lora appeared at the door. We all filed out of mums house, dark shades covered Louis eyes, the same black as his suit and tie. I sat between him and Jake in the limo that had just arrived and the others around us.

“Are you okay?” Jake asked in a whisper not wanting to disturb the awkward silence of the car.

“Not really” I answered. Jake sighed draping his arm over me allowing me to cuddle into his side.

Please don’t hate me.

The words repeated in my mind as I thought of what I needed to do. I had no doubt in my mind that he would hate me. That Lora would be angry. Mum would be surprised. Louis would be lost. I would be scared. What am I thinking? I already am scared.

The car pulled up after a short distance and the Liam and Niall pulled their glasses down from the top of their heads while the others all had theirs on. Screaming could be heard from what seemed like a thousand fangirls.

“Come on” Louis held my hand and we moved to the door exiting quickly. Instantly it was a swarm of girls surrounding us, all trying to get a piece of One Direction, all trying to be noticed. Security guards tried to push them all back, it didn’t work like they were hoping and the girls were pushing so hard that we were being squished between security guards.

“HARRY!!” A girl screamed in my ear, leaning across a mans shoulder and reaching for Harry behind me.

“Louis, what's your thoughts on today’s case?” A news reporter appeared from no-where.

“Unneeded” I swear I heard Louis mutter to himself, yet again, I could hardly hear a thing with all the screaming.

Louis let go of my hand replacing it with an arm around my shoulder as he pulled me close to him dragging me through the crowds and protecting me from obsessive, no, dedicated fans. My ears were ringing with the screams and my body was getting off balanced with the slightest of pushes, I was more than glad to walk through the doors.

“Oh my god” I muttered letting out a long breath standing up straight and looking around at everybody.

“Yeah you never really get used to that” Zayn admitted under his breath brushing off his suit.

“You mean that happens often?” I squeaked, I thought that was over exaggerated, that all that stuff never actually happens and its all made up by the media. Boy, was I wrong.