Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

“Well, I kind of like...” Just as I was about to name my phone rang, I cut off my sentence and picked it up avoiding Lora’s interrogating gaze. “Hello?” I answered holding the phone to my ear.

“Abby, I just saw the magazine, are you okay? What happened? Do you want me to come over? Is Louis with you?” The deep voice flowed through the phone.

“Zayn, I'm fine, I was kind of expecting it sooner. Louis not here but my sister Lora’s over, you can come over if you want?” I offered no longer wanting to be completely alone with her after I almost ‘Spilled the beans’ of my undecided thought.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to interrupt a girls day” He said and I laughed softly.

“Lora, do you mind if Zayn comes over for a while?” I asked turning back to her impatient face, but the moment I got through the sentence she perked up and nodded hastily. “Its fine with her, do you want to come over now?”

“I'm getting in the car” He answered, “See you soon” and with that he hung up and I turned back to Lora who seemed to have forgotten all about our previous conversation.

“So, Zayn’s on his way now” I told her and she smiled shyly.

“Does this mean I can finally meet him and the rest of the boys soon?” She asked and I smiled with a nod.

“You and Jake will be meeting them soon I swear, but with everything happening recently” Lora put up her hand cutting off my ranting explanation.

“I get it” she laughed, “You’ve had your hands pretty full” She smiled softly, “But I still want to meet Louis, I want to see how similar you are, like you and your mum” I laughed. Lora and Jake, when meeting mum the second time had pointed out over ten things that the two of us have in common.

“Soon” I answered, then the thought hit me, “Hey, why don’t you stay tonight and we can go over tomorrow and you can meet everyone” Lora’s grin managed to get bigger, “Jake can come too, even Joe if he wants”

“I’ll call them now” Lora jumped up grabbing her phone and running out of the room. Not even moments later a car pulled up in the driveway and I ran to the door opening it for him as he walked to the door.

“Hey are you okay?” Zayn asked pulling me into a hug, I nodded with a smile.

“Yeah, I'm fine, Lora’s been keeping my mind off it all” I shrugged it off motioning for him to come inside.

“Cool, so why haven’t I met your sister yet?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I dunno, she hasn’t even met Louis yet, Jake hasn’t either” I told him.

“Jake’s your brother right?” He confirmed and I nodded with a smile.