Chapter Thirty-Nine

GUYS QUICK NOTE! Just here to say, One: This is completely unedited and nothing is checked, there will probably be a lot of spelling and grammar errors please look past that, Im am writing this quickly because not only am I doing exams which I should be studying for, its also late and Im in need of sleep so I can actually function for my exam tomorrow. Also, its a little short :/

But the reason Im writing this is for my best friend ABBY KEELEY you see, its someones birthday today and thought I'd update so before you read (Or after) could you go and post on her profile or message her a "Happy birthday" @AKeeley101 I dedicated this chapter to her so it should be on there somewhere. Yes, this is the Abby who this book is based on.

BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL! I love you with all my heart, I hope you have an amazing birthday where there are many dreams of Logan Lerman, Cole, Chris, JAyden, Isaac, and well, everyone else. Mwah I love you, happy birthday and I will give you my present in two weeks when its delievered from over seas...

Chapter Thirt-Nine

Harry's POV

I have to admit, watching Zayn walk in heels is one of the funniest things I've seen in my life. Alongside him dancing in heels.

"Babe, I think you need to teach him how to dance in heels" I whispered in Abby's ear as Zayn once again, slipped over his own feet in front of the green screen and landed on his back causing the entire group of us to fall into fits of laughter again.

"Why doesn't he just tak ethe heels off?" Abby whispered back, trying to supress a giggle.

"Because what would the fun be in that?" I smirked.

"You're an awful human being" she teased before making her way over to Zayn, I watched her help him from the floor and regain his balance before talking to him. She spoke pointing to her feet which pulled into strange positions, she jumped a few times and pulled her hair from her face and I stared in amusment as Zayn tried to copy her and almost ended up on his back if Abby wasn't there to support him.

Her encouragement lasted a few more minutes before she stepped out of the line of the camera and beside Louis. The camera rolled and I raised an eyebrow, Zayn jumped and bounced without tipping or falling, he pushed his hair back in very exageratted movements, mocking Abby's instructions.

I'll be honest, my jaw dropped a little, I don't know what Abby said to him but whatever she said worked wonders, literally.

"What did she say to him?" Ben appeared beside me, I shook my head with the shrug of my shoulders.

"I have no clue" I admitted.

"She's a natural at this" He commented, "You should get her to direct your next video" I grinned.

You just read my mind..

I nodded to him, "I'll talk to the guys about it, shouldn't you worried she'll put you out of the job?" I joked, he chuckled.

"Yeah, I probably should be" He smiled, "You ready for your part?" he changed the subject and I realized Zayn had already finished his shoot and I was next.

"Yeah, sure" I quickly slid between the green walls and thought of what I was going to do. I had to dance like a 'nerd' but I really don't know how to do that.

I glanced at Abby to see her grining brightly at me and I couldnt help but grin back, she glanced quickly at the dimples on my cheeks before back at my eyes before doing a cheeky little dancing twist. I laughed and flowed her actions a little dorkier causing her to laugh.