Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

“Is that the time?” Zayn asked, he had arrived two hours ago, only a short while before Niall had left after receiving an urgent call. The topic I wouldn’t know. “Damn, I was meant to be at home half an hour ago” He jumped up as Harry double checked the clock then his phone.

“”Yeah, no wonder I'm so hungry” Harry rubbed his stomach.

“Come on, I’ll give you a lift, I should be getting back now anyway” Liam offered.

“You sure you don’t want to stay for dinner?” Harry asked the guys. They both shook their heads deciding against it.

“Na, I need to go home” was both of their excuses, Zayn in a bit more of a rush as he was late.

"What about you?” Harry asked me.

I shrugged, “I doubt mum needs me at home” I answered honestly. “I can give her a call”

“Good, I don’t want to be alone for tea again” Harry admitted.

“Where’s Louis been?” I asked, he hadn’t been around a lot and I knew that but it couldn’t all be because of the media and me, he wasn’t always at our house.

"He’s always out with Eleanor” Harry answered, “She got so worried because he didn’t talk to her for a week when he found out about you”

“Who’s Eleanor?” I questioned, I’m sure I’d heard that name before, but I couldn’t remember.

“You don’t know who Eleanor is?!” Zayn asked in complete shock, showing up again slipping something into his pocket, "What do you to talk about?”

“Um, life, our pasts, what's happened in his life” I shrugged thinking of our big conversations, its usually just bickering and joking around though.

“Eleanor is his life” Zayn stated, “She’s like his world”

“Is she the girl he’s been going on dates with?” I tried and was answered with nods. “So they're dating? Is she his girlfriend?”

“Abby” Harry rested and hand on my knee. “Louis’s engaged”

"What?!” I screamed, “Why wouldn’t he tell me? Since when? What?” they all laughed at my reaction but hey, I just found out my brothers engaged!

“Don’t worry, she’s cool” Harry smiled,

Liam walked back into the room then, “You ready to go?” he asked Zayn, oblivious to the conversation we were just having. “Oh, and Abby, he probably thought you already knew, l mean, everyone knows” Or maybe not so oblivious.

“Obviously not everybody” I pouted childishly crossing my arms over my chest and slouching.