Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

“So what colour are we going?” I asked sitting on the couch as Louis ran around the room for his phone.

“Um, purple or blue, or something” Louis muttered flipping over a pillow hardly paying attention to me.

"What times the date?” I asked crossing my legs as I watched his rush.

“In twenty-“ he prolonged the word looking up at the clock and letting out a loud curse, “Ten minutes ago. I need to borrow your phone” Louis turned to me with his hand out.

"What? Why?” my hand instantly went to my front pocket with my new iPhone that the boys had gotten me.

“Because I can't go anywhere without my phone, I need it, and if anything happened I need a phone” Louis explained not making sense at all.

"What? What if I need a phone? Can't you borrow Eleanor’s?” I offered raising an eyebrow.

“You’ll be here with Harry all day, you don’t need a phone and if you do, you can use Harry’s anyway. And I’ll need to call Eleanor on the way about being late. Please, I won't go through your messages or invade your privacy, please” Louis eyes and the pleading in his voice was definitely working on me and not being able to help it I took my phone from my pocket handed it to him. 

“You do anything to it and I will stab you in the face with a spoon” I narrowed my eyes so he understood the warning. Not that he hung around long enough to see it. The second I had finished my sentence Louis had grabbed my phone and thrown me into a quick bone crushing hug and dropped a kiss onto my forehead.

“I love you. I love you. I love you so much” Louis repeated.

“I know, I love me too, now hurry up and get your woman” I shooed him, pushing him off me and towards the door.

“I love you too much to care about how much of a, dare I say, bitch, you are” Louis said dramatically sneering at me poking his tongue out as he made his way to the door.

“Hey, don’t be mean you owe me” I winked at him as Harry arrived back walking directly into Louis who was busy watching me over his shoulder.

“Damn Harry you ruined my dramatic exit” Louis pouted childishly.

"You mean the childish one?” I interjected faking my confusion.

“Hey, just because I owe you my life doesn’t mean I won't kill you” Louis stated pointedly.

“You make sense Lou…” Harry shook his head patting his best friend on the shoulder shaking his head holding back a laugh. “Wait, aren’t you meant to be meeting Eleanor like half an hour ago”

Recognition crossed over Louis’ face as he made his dramatic escape, reminding me of a Looney tunes cartoon as he sprinted out of the room and to his car.