Day 47: Limitless

Self evaluation time. Have you every doubted yourself? Let me guess. You thought to yourself: Of course I have. I know the feeling. You have been either been given a new opportunity, or working on an old one. Suddenly, despite how much you want to try it, you are afraid of falling. You see all the places you could stumble and fall. You don't see the victory, but you see the limits holding you back. Just imagine how successful our lives would be if we fully understood that with God, anything is possible! He makes the lame walk, heals the blind, mends the broken hearts. Man said, "he will die", but God said, "he shall rise again"!  Doubting leads to acting like you have it all together and acting leads to decisions that steer your life in wrong directions. When you start to think that you aren't good enough, you believe yourself. At times like this, you have to remember that God made us to achieve incredible things. Remember when God appointed Moses to lead Israel. He doubted his ability to speak and lead God's nation, but with help from God, he achieved what he thought was impossible. With God's help, he parted the Red Sea, and led the Israelites to the Promised Land! Keep in mind that Moses was just like us - a regular man. He wasn't wealthy, popular, famous, athletic, or attractive. That didn't matter. He had a heart that God believed could be shaped to work for Him. Never limit yourself by what you think you can do. These temptations to give up come from the devil. He screams in your ear with massive persuasion that you aren't good enough. This is when you tell Him that you are because you have a God more powerful than his nasty lies. Remember, you are limitless. Nothing can hold you back when you have God on your side! 

Ephesians 3:20-21, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." 

-Katelyn