Day 28: Breathtaking View

During your very busy days, have you ever just stopped and thought, Wow. The sky is so beautiful. The grass is so green. The sun is so bright. Those birds are so incredibly made.I don't blame you if you answered no in return. Sadly, I neglect to actually marvel at how beautiful this earth is that God created. He crafted it all together with His patient, diligent hands. Imagine if nobody ever noticed Scream or the Mona Lisa? Would that be weird if nobody every noticed their work? Yeah, it would be because our society is drawn to beauty. Well darling, you don't need humans and man-made objects to have that. Go to the beach and watch the blue, sparkling waves crash against the soft, warm, grainy sand that is the beach. Go to the mountains and ski down the icy, slushy, powdery snow through piney trees and sparkling ice. Walk right out your door tonight and be awestrucked by all the stars in the sky. Each one of those dwarfs earth despite how small they seem. Even cooler? The stars actually form images and mark creations God made that we may never even reach. All of this is God's canvas that has been beautifully decorated. Stop. Go and marvel at God's beauty. It really is a breathtaking view. 

If you want to be further baffled, check these links out.

1. Does the center of that whirlpool remind you of anyting?: http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire/pr1992017a/ 

2: Check out this protein cell in our bodies. I think I have seen it before!: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/laminin.htm#.Ussvoak2k20

  -Katelyn