Day 61: AND...WE'RE BACK!

I feel like it has been an eternity since I have talked to you all, and in retrospect, it has been. I can't make any promise as to how often I will be able to post. I might post once a week, multiple times a week, or go weeks without posting. Trust me, I want to talk to you all so much, but time unfortunately does not give me the opportunity. Luckily, I am here now. So without further ado, let us cath up!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for all the kind words that I have received regarding my devotionals. Having pretty much abandoned my other projects (novel work), any writing on Wattpad will more than likely be dedicated to you guys: my devotional readers. I'm not sure if I will be able to respond to all of my new comments, but I will give them my best shot. 

Second, it is the start of a new school year! Although I started school on August 21, it still feels like my body needs adjusting to the frantic rush of school year stress. With time, I know I will adjust by at least the smallest percentage! Summer was somewhat difficult because I felt myself falling away from God. I didn't talk to Him near as much as I did during the school year. I will address this more later, but for now that is all you need to know. As the school year has picked up (along with the infamous debate and rigorous classes), many of the frustrating emotions from last year have tried to place themselves on me once again. Day and night, I continue to fight the power of Satan. In fact, I have actually had some pleasant success. I will talk about this in future devotionals!

For now, I would love to hear from you. Talking to all of my readers over the course of the devotional has been a spiritual journey of growth for me. I am ALL IN with God and hope to solidify my relationship with Him again. The thing that makes my situation unique is that I have all of you to work with me. I vow to continue to be as honest as possible. Honestly gives me a release and and spiritual healing. I can't wait to talk to you all more. 

If you're reading this, feel free to comment how your relationship with God to change this year. You obviously don't have to, but I know it would encourage me to know that others are striving for progress as well. I'll do mine: I will focus on God and his promises of hope, peace, and joy whenever I feel earthly thoughts and struggles creeping into my thoughts. It's as easy as that! Can't wait to hear from you. 

Love, love, love. -Katelyn