Day 12: Bold Statements by Bold Writers

Have you ever had a rushing river of emotions that are starting to break your dam that is your mouth? Are too many things bogging you down, but you feel as if you cannot tell anyone? Well, this feeling has passed me before. With different tecniques, I have been able to better deal with this itch to scream all my struggles to the world. I have three methods that you could try. Did you just do a sin that you hate yourself for? Power down, grab your Bible, and pray to God. He wants you to cry out to Him in times of need. Ask for forgiveness. There is no better feeling in the world than getting on your knees and laying it all out in front of God. Admit you were wrong, admit you are a sinner, admit that you are not perfect without Him. After this deep discussion with God, you will feel ten pounds lighter mentally and spiritually. Stressed out of your mind? Write it down. When I get extremely entangled in life's ropes, I cut them off and write. Writing is a release. You can be truthful, blunt, and more honest than you could ever be in words. Put it in a devotional, write it in your journal, or upload it to a writing website such as Wattpad. Putting all your emotions to paper could be just what you need. Ready to share your testimony with someone, but don't know where to start? I have a blunt statement for you (because I am writing of course). Send it to me. It doesnt' have to be with your name. It could as unidentifiable as possible. The name doesn't matter. Heck, if you send me yours, I wouldn't mind sharing mine. In fact, I am proud of mine because it brought me closer to God than I have ever been in my entire life. I know this is a bold statement, but it's a choice. It's there. Who else do you know that will encourage and love you unconditionally no matter what your dark past is? Oh yeah, that's right: God. God will. The thing is, if you need to share it with a physical person, I am here. Always. Just message away. Love you all, Katelyn.