Im baack!!Chapter 41

Luna's POV
I felt enraged. I felt my skin block out all the heat, all the sunlight. I felt my body turn ice cold. A flurry of snow began to flow around my hands. Marina was so engaged in a conversation that Lilly wasn't looking. I lifted my hands up and a huge snowstorm appeared in a large ball above my head. "Yo!" I yelled at Lilly. She looked at what was in my hands. Fear flashed in her eyes but was quickly gone. I gave a smile and snapped my fingers. The snowstorm went flying over to her she let go of Roxy who just sat down. Lilly did a flip in the storm and than landed hard on her feet on the ground. The storm didn't even tear her flesh. "Was that the best you could do?!" She spat. Than a wicked smile grew on her face. She looked over at Pop who was gasping for water. I don't know if I'm mad at her or not. She walked over to her. She held her hand out. "no!" I yelled. I put an ice shield in front of her Lilly used black magic to seep through the ice shield. But how?! She held her necklace and forced her hand on Pops neck. She shook Pop as she screamed out in pain. I saw blackness take over her. This is like a replay of when Pop died. I flinched. Marina was shooting fire balls at Lilly. It barely burned her skin. We watched as Pop turned human but was having dark magic inserted. She turned all werewolf like. When Lilly let her go her hair went all the way to her butt, however the color was black. She was wearing black pants and a black shirt with black gloves. She gave us a wicked smile. Lilly than stared at us their dark eyes penetrating into my face. "Go!" Lilly yelled. Pop began running to us on instinct we ran away. We don't know where but we kept on running. "What do we do?!" Marina yelled. "I don't know we don't even have a plan!" I yelled. It's true we don't have a plan. We ran until Pop started to shoot black magic spheres at us. I jumped onto a car and looked for Pop. Marina was firing small fireballs. "I don't want to hurt you!" She yelled. She fired her low heat fire balls to try to scare her away. It did nothing I watched as Pop raised her hands to reveal claws. It scratched against her face and Marina fell onto the ground. I grew angry and jumped onto the ground. Ice formed from where I stood. Pop saw me and smiled "your sister is pathetic she is weak and has no guts to kill me. Lilly will finish you off and rule Merville in 10minutes!" I held my hands out preparing to shoot some thick ice at her when I saw light and smoke behind her. Pop fell face forward onto the hard pavement. Marina stood there smirking. We high fived each other and I made an ice barrier around her. We began running in search for Lilly.

Marinas POV
Lilly was no where to be found we ran for hours. We finally hid up in a dark alley to devise a plan. We couldn't think of any though. "We just need to fight she doesn't have a castle or anything because she just wants to rule in Merville. A black shard landed right next to me and I let out a scream. We looked up to see Lilly sitting on the building she jumped down and was right in front of us. She stared at my crown. I bolted out of there with Luna. Lilly right behind. Luna than froze in her tracks. "No, I'm not fighting you anymore I'm done running! We have to stop you" she said. Lilly opened her mouth to say something but I shot a small fireball into her mouth. She screamed as she heat entered her mouth. Her face turned red. I shot multiple fire balls at her. She got down on the floor in pain. Luna than began to shoot ice at her. The sharp, pointy sword like ice. She yelled out in pain and than reached for her necklace. She softened as her necklace created a black magic barrier around her. My fire and Luna's ice couldn't go through! Than as if on cue it exploded black shards flying everywhere into the air, sending me and Luna flying on our backs and landing on the hard pavement. Lilly got up and laughed. She strolled over to us. "You must be stupid to think I will give yup that easily" she said. She looked me straight in the eye . "Hand over your crown and no one gets hurt" she said. My response to her was a spit in the eye. Luna stifled her laughter as Lilly groaned in discust. I than held my hand up. I connected to the sun and my necklace. Luna rolled away under a car because she knows this move. Lilly began screaming as I connected to the sunlight and just like that a bright flash of light just like the sun shot into Lilly's face. She yelled out in pain as she held her eyes. Luna created an ice rope which caused her to fall. Luna shot all these ice at her. Again Lilly grabbed her necklace and was healed she smiled at us. Me and Luna looked at each other, her necklace! I than felt excruciating pain in my back Luna yelled. Someone hit us from behind and turned us around. "Surprise!" Said a voice. My eyes widened because there in front of us was evil queen.

Question of the day: do you think they will continue the fight on land or in Merville?