Its time!!!!!

Maddie and I had progressed in our pregnancies. She found out they were expecting a boy too. Our moods were even getting worse. We kept changing our minds making the guys crazy; hormones.

I was waddling around and it was now the end of January. I had two weeks before I was due. Sleeping was impossible with me having to sleep in a recliner. Jake slept on the couch. I felt bad for him since we haven't slept in a bed for the past month and having our 'fun' was out of the question. Every time he gave me that look, I shot him a glare.

I will say he was being really sweet and trying to make me comfortable as much as possible since I was housing, not one but two humans inside me.

I was laying on the couch and he was rubbing my feet as I looked through a book with baby names. We heard a knock at the door. Maddie was standing there with a suitcase. We looked at each other.

"Maddie? What's going on? Where's Mikey?"

She started crying as she hugged me, "I left him."

Jake and I looked at each other 'like what the hell'? We brought her in and we sat down at the table. She told us what happened, over a cup of coffee. They got into a fight because Mikey had to go out of town for a business meeting and she felt he was doing that on purpose because he was seeing someone else. If this was true, he was a dead man.

"I'll be back," Jake stood up grabbing his coat heading for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To fix this and if I can't fix it, then I'm going to break his nose."

The door slammed shut behind him. Jake was furious. He hated when guys treated girls badly. He hated cheaters even more. Mikey is our best friend, but he never liked his fuckboy ways in high school. He felt it was disrespectful to a woman.

After an hour I was starting to worry when I heard the door open and shouting in the living room. We pushed ourselves up and waddle to the living room. Jake was yelling at Mikey and he was holding his nose. Oh god, he broke his nose.

"Tell her or I will!"

"Come on! Isn't it bad enough, you broke my nose first?!"

"Now," he roared. This made me jump a bit, but also turned me on. Damn hormones.

Maddie walked towards them, "What's going on?"

"Maddie I'm not cheating on you I swear," he pleaded.

"Then what are you doing, Micheal?"

Okay, she was pissed. She always called him by his full name when she was mad.

"I'm not going out of town."

"What?! Then why the hell would you tell me that?!"

"Because I wanted to surprise you! I was trying to finish up the paperwork on our new house next to Jake and Marley, as a surprise for you!"

He walked over and sat down in a chair holding his nose. She walked over and looked at him, "Really?"

"Yeah, I wanted our kids to grow up together like we all did and be close. Plus, I know how much, you and Marley need each other. I tried to surprise you but then you left and then Jake punched me in the face, twice."

"Hey, I said I was sorry."

"Madison Jacobs I would never cheat on you. I love you too much."

"Oh Mikey, I'm so sorry," she said, giving him a kiss.

As they kiss, he looked at her, "Honey, if you had to pee all you had to do is let me know."

"I don't have to pee."

We all looked at the puddle forming in his lap onto the floor.

"Oh god, my water broke you, idiot!"

We grabbed our stuff and headed to the hospital. Once we came inside Maddie was screaming the unthinkable at Mikey. Poor guy. He's having one hell of a night.

We weren't allowed to go in except immediate family members. I know, a dumb rule. I whispered something into Jake's ear how he roared and it was a turn on. He grabbed my hand pulling me into a janitor's closet.

He turned me around to face the wall and I put my hands on the wall to steady myself. I felt him yank down my pants and within minutes he slammed inside of me. I groaned from the movement.

He held me steady as he moved, breathing into my ear, which sent my hormones into a tizzy. Our breathing increased and I felt my muscles tighten then heard him groan. We couldn't hold it anymore and both let out a low groan finding our release.

Before we could pull our pants up, the door opened with a very confused orderly staring at us. Jake covered himself and I tried to hide behind him. A little hard to do being nine months pregnant.

"What? Ever hear about privacy?"

I tried not to laugh as the door slammed shut.

"We'll be lucky if we don't get arrested." I giggled.

"What are they going to do, arrest a husband and his very pregnant wife for having some fun? Yeah, good lucked with that one. Have you seen your moods as of late?"

I smacked him trying to pull up my pants and leaving the room, "I love you beautiful!"

People were staring at him, "What haven't any of you people seen a man get a prostate examine before." The shook their heads going back to their business and he shut the door so he could finish dressing.

I was in the waiting room sleeping. Those chairs are not the most comfortable, but our little moment made me really tired. I felt a soft kiss on my head and opened my eyes to see Jake handing me a coffee as he sat down next to me.

"Any news?"

"Not yet," then I clenched my stomach.

"Marley, what's wrong?"

"Something doesn't feel right."

"Hang on I'll get help."

He got a nurse who helped me to a room. The doctor came in shortly and checked me out. I was having contractions, but they gave me something to stop them. It seems our moment of fun started early labor.

Jake decided to take me home and leave a message for Mikey to call him. When we got home he helped me to the couch where he removed my shoes as I took off my coat. I laid back and he pulled my feet onto his lap.

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"Well, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have started early labor."

"Jake, it's fine. I have a couple more weeks and they gave me something to stop the contractions. Unfortunately, no more fun until after the babies and even then it'll be six to eight weeks."

He let out a deep breath, "That's a long time."

"You'll survive," I giggled.

A few minutes later his phone started ringing. He answered it and all I heard was, uh huh, uh huh then he hung up.

"Well?"

"Oh, that, it was just Mikey."

"Did she have the baby?"

He started whistling. I kicked him with my foot, "Hey, moody mcmoody, stop it!"

"Well, you're not telling me anything!"

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes, "Yes, they had the baby. Man, you take all the fun out of things."

I kicked him again, but he caught my foot, "Watch it or no more babies for you. I'm surprised we could have any after you took me out at your house that first night."

"That was an accident. Are you never going to let me live it down?"

He leaned towards me and whispered, "No. That really hurt."

I glared at him and he gave me a kiss on my nose. I really want to wring his neck at this moment, but instead, I yawned and fell asleep. The meds must have kicked in.

"Goodnight, beautiful," he whispered as I slept soundly.