The next day

I got ready for bed and climbed into it. My phone vibrated.

Thanks for a magical night beautiful. - CV

Thanks for my first date and kiss handsome.
I'll talk to you tomorrow. - M

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

******
Cupid Valentine

I laid in bed replaying the entire evening. How her lips felt against mine. They were so soft. Looking into those big eyes as I had done before. Just to have her in my arms was beyond perfect. How was I going to stay away from her knowing how much I wanted to have her by my side?

All I know is I was deeply in love with Marley and her kissed proved she felt the same about me.

*****

I stayed home pretty much all day. After the dance, I just wanted to bask in the memory of meeting Cupid. Although I still wanted to see who he really was I figured I would give it time.

Apparently, Jake was feeling better and wasn't even here. Thank god. As much as this would have been my dream years ago, not so much now. The less he was around, the less he could annoy me.

Then my phone vibrated.

Good morning beautiful. - CV

Morning handsome. - M

How did you sleep?-CV

Wonderful.-M

Is there any particular reason as to why 😉?-CV

I could name a few 😉. How about u?-M

Slept like a baby.-CV

Lol.-M

Dang, it!-CV

You forgot your diaper lol.-M

Yeah, I walked right into that one lol.-CV

Yeah, you did.-M

Btw, I just wanted to try again. I had a great time.-CV

Aww, yw, so did I.-M

Got to go. Ttys beautiful.-CV

Ttys handsome.-M

A smile crossed my lips and I turned off my phone.

*****
Cupid Valentine

I couldn't help but smile as I tossed my phone in my bag. Still, need to work on the current Cupid situation, but soon everything will fall in place.

*****

I showered, dressed and came downstairs. There wasn't much going on at home today, so I decided to catch up on The Vampire Diaries; Stefan, sigh.

I was deep into my show when I heard what sounded like a herd of elephants come through the kitchen. I dragged my butt off the couch and decided to see who was making all that noise.

Looking through the doorway, I saw Jake, Mikey and some guy I didn't recognize but looked almost like Jake. Same build, hair and eye color, but different noses. The resemblance was uncanny.

They were all chatting about, was apparently practiced today. I shrugged, turning to leave when Mikey called me over. Great, there goes my Saturday with Stefan.