Love is in the air

After Valentine's Day, we didn't see the evil queen, which was nice for once. New couples emerged from Cupid's Letters like Mikey and Maddie.

It was a little strange to see them hold hands, but it made sense. I always thought they liked each other, but were too afraid to say anything. They just needed the right push in the right direction.

Jake and I were better than ever. We were so happy together, even if, people tried to throw a monkey wrench into our relationship aka the evil queen.

They were still looking for the person who hit me but we didn't hear anything about it. I figure we would hear something at one point, so I didn't worry about it.

My parents and little brother were visiting a family member leaving Jake and me alone. We got the lecture about not having sex while they were gone.

We popped in a movie and laid on the couch cuddling with each other. At one point Jake started kissing my neck and I moved my head to give him more access. Then, before I knew it, he flipped me on my back while he hovered over me, giving me a smirk.

I pulled him into a kiss and he lowered himself till he was halfway on me. Our kisses were heating up and he started unbuttoning my shirt until he had access to my bra. He moved his head down to collarbone leaving little love bites all over.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head and off of him. His hand roamed until it reached the waist of my jeans. He undid my button, slowly pulling my zipper down. He went back to kissing me then I felt his hand move under my panties finding it down below.

He kissed me more aggressively as his hand explored my body. As his hand moved slowly back and forth, I could feel moisture. As it roamed, I could feel my lower body move with it. The more I moved so did his hand. I started to feel something I wasn't used to, then before I realized what happened I let out a groan.

He whispered in my ear, "It's okay. Just let it go."

I couldn't stop and it came so fast that my body was shaking and he kept whispering in my ear, "Just let it go. Let your body go. It's okay." With those words, it happened and I groaned grabbing his shoulders. I couldn't stop as my body convulsed with the movement of his hand. As my body slowed so did his hand and he finally removed it.

I laid there with my eyes closed, trying to catch my breath. When I opened them he was looking at me with a smile.

"What was that?"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. I was shocked, "Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"Whoa."

Then we heard the kitchen door being unlocked. We looked at each other and scrambled to put our clothes on. I hurriedly made up my pants and button my top, albeit missing buttoning a couple of buttons. He pulled on his shirt quickly forgetting it was inside out.

We jumped onto the couch and he sat up while I threw my legs over his lap and he threw a blanket over us trying to cover up the evidence of what just happened.

My parents came in and said Goodnight. We yelled Goodnight as they went up to bed. I could hear my dad grumble to my mom, "I don't know why we bother to visit that old hag. She just sits there watching TV."

"Because no one comes to visit her and we only have to do it every few months."

Dad grumbled as they made their way to bed. We looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was close," I sighed.

"Yeah, too closed for my sake."

I thought Jake was going to pass out and it did make me giggle a bit.

*****

After our close encounter with my parents, Jake and I realized letting our hormones were getting the best of us and getting a bit too dangerous, especially with dad.

We had to get creative away from my parents. Finally, Jake told my mom, he needed to go home to pick something up and would return later. He asked me to go with him. Mom gave us a look, but I just rolled my eyes like it's not what you think. Yeah, right, parents aren't stupid.

We drove to Jake's house and he showed me around. It was pretty big for just his dad and him, but it was pretty modest. He took my hand and lead me up to his room. I walked in and found how modern it looked. Nothing like a teenager's room.

He was going through some mail and I laid down on his bed. The bed creaked and he turned to look at me. He tossed the mail down on the desk and decided to join me.

I was tossing a ball up in the air till he caught it and tossed it to the side.

"We didn't come here for you to toss a baseball around. We came so I could check the mail."

"I was bored," I shrugged.

"How about we do something that's not boring?"

"Like what?"

"Like this," he said, getting up and hovering over me. He leaned down and started kissing me. Then he lifted his head, "Do you trust me?"

I gave him a sideways look, "What are you going to do?"

"You'll see," he said with a wink. "Now close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and he started kissing my lips moving to my ear whispering, "Now relax and enjoy. And whatever you do, do not kick me."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes again. He moved his hands down to my pants and undid the button and zipper.

"Remember to keep your eyes closed."

In one swift movement, he removed my pants to where I was in my top and panties. He took my legs and rubbed them slowly moving them apart. He maneuvered himself while holding my hips still. I felt him move my panties aside and he started kissing me. I started to moan and then I felt the moisture between my legs forming. As he kissed, he opened his mouth slightly letting his tongue move around.

It was a new sensation and I could feel all my nerve endings, then it happened. He opened his mouth wider and it became faster with little nibbles here and there. I arched my hips up towards him as he continued. His tongue moved faster and I groaned. I could feel my body start to thrash and he gripped my hips tighter as he continued.

I couldn't hold it any longer and I let out a scream as my body let go. Once I became still he waited a few minutes, then started again, this time also using a finger. My body was racked with convulsions as it let go again, making me moan deeply. This time he replaced my panties and crawled up in between my legs and hover over me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, "What was that?"

"A preview," he smirked. I may think I am not ready, but my body was telling me something totally different. I knew at that moment that I wanted Jake more than anything. I wanted him to be my only.