Prom part 1

The next few months were crazy at school, especially with prom and finals coming up. Mikey and Maddie were doing great and Mikey finally said goodbye to his little black book giving her a promise ring. I was proud of him resigning from his fuckboy ways. Who knew it would take a fiery redhead to accomplish this?

Jake and I were better than ever. We found out we made a good team so he decided to change things a bit. Instead of Cupid's letters, it was now Mr. And Mrs. Cupid's letters.

Prom frenzy was at an all-time high. We were busy helping people with their promposals that we sort of forgot about ours. I know most girls would be upset, but we were too busy setting things up that it didn't bother me. I was just happy to spend time with Jake.

We finally decided to take a break from the hectic mess we call our lives at the moment to spend some alone time together. Since Jake's dad was still away, he decided to use his house for a romantic dinner for two. I told mom and she covered with dad; mom's awesome.

He covered my eyes as he unlocked the door opening it. While still covering my eyes, he led me inside, closing the door behind us. He walked me a little further, finally stopping me. He moved his hand away, then told me to open my eyes.

I opened to find a table with scattered rose petals, two plates with lids and two glasses. In the center of the table was a bouquet of red roses with a card. I opened the card and it reads: Will you do me the honor of going to prom? Love, Cupid.

I ran over and threw my arms around his neck, "A million times, yes, I will go to prom with you! I can't believe you did this. When did you find the time?"

"Even Cupid has to make time for the girl he loves," he grinned.

"I love you Cupid."

He leaned down and pulled me into a kiss. He picked me up, "What are you doing?"

"Dinner can wait," he said as he carried me up to his room. He opened the door and his bed was covered with rose petals and candles lit all around. He carried me over to the bed, laying me down. He climbed on top of me, kissing me.

He moved from my lips down my neck. He lifted his head up, looking into my eyes as his hands moved to the hem of my shirt slowly pulling it over my head and removing it. He removed his shirt making his way back to my lips. I ran my hands up and down his back.

Then he undid my pants, pushing them off of me as I undid his helping him out of them. We were down to our underwear as I sat up and he was on his knees with my legs between them. He unhooked my bra gently removing it, then laying me back down.

He kissed my lips again, then kissed down my body until he stopped to my panties slowly pulling them off. I helped him out of his boxers. He looked into my eyes, reaching over to his nightstand then covering himself.

He lowered himself down onto me moving my legs apart, then whispered, "You're so beautiful and I want to be with you completely."

With that, he placed himself inside of me. It wasn't as aggressive as the first time, but gentler this time. We slowly moved together as he kissed me interlocking our fingers. It was a slow build as I could feel my nerve endings open up. It was deeper this time as he moved and I moved with him.

I could feel my muscles tighten as I knew I was close and he started to groan. I felt him start to move a little faster, knowing he was close, then he whispered into my ear, "Let go, beautiful."

With that, I found myself explode with him and we both groaned. After he picked his head up and looked at me with his hands on both sides of me. I looked into his eyes with so much love.

Before I knew it, he yanked me up until I was straddling his lap. My hands were on the back of his neck. He looked at me, "This will be quicker." Before I had a chance to respond, he gripped my hips slamming back inside of me. My body racked with tremors as he moved more aggressively. I was about to let go when he whispered, "Not yet." Oh my, his voice.

I whimpered wanting to let myself go, but he gripped my hips tighter slamming into me harder.

"Please," I whispered.

"Soon," he growled into my ear.

"I can't Jake. It's too much."

"You can beautiful. Look into my eyes."

I did as he said and I could feel my body aching then he whispered, "Now."

I grabbed a hold of his neck tightly as my body thrashed and steady my hips and we found our release. I screamed as my body convulsed. I heard him let out a deep groan.

Once our body's stopped moving we sat there looking at each other. He smiled at me, "That was amazing, beautiful."

I moved my hands to his shoulders, "Wow."

He kissed me again and laid me back down, then laid down next to me. We covered up with a blanket and I propped myself up.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Make me wait."

"It's a deeper feeling plus it's a huge turn on."

"For someone who has done this once, you sure know what you're doing?"

He propped himself up, "Because it's with someone I love. Plus, with practice, you do get better like riding a bike."

"That's an interesting analogy," I mentioned to him.

"What can I say? You bring out the best in me."

I picked up my phone and looked at the time, "We'd better eat and get back before dad gets suspicious."

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Oh, come on, once we get married, we can do this as much as you want," I said pulling on my clothes.

He sat up, "Did you just propose to me?"

I sat down and looked at him, "You already did when you gave me my promise ring, remember?" I held up my hand.

He grabbed my hand, kissing it, "Yes I did. But first, we must eat." We dressed and went downstairs to have dinner. Eventually, we went back to my house and watched a movie.

After we went to bed, we started texting and let's just say it's for our eyes only.

I went to sleep and fell into a peaceful slumber. My bed dipped and I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. He gave me a kiss, "Goodnight beautiful." Then we fell asleep.