New Years Eve

Jake and I decided not to let the evil queen come between us anymore. We weren't going to let anyone ruin what we had. He was the epitome of Cupid. He held my hand. Danced with me. Snuggled with me and gave me lots of kisses. It's hard with my parents always around.

Mikey was having a New Year's Eve party and we all attended. There were music, dancing, food, and drinks. Most of the school was there. Jake and I were hanging out in the kitchen talking to Maddie when my worst nightmare walked in. None other than the evil queen herself. We looked at each other knowing nothing good could come from this.

"Well, look what we have here if it isn't the boyfriend stealing whore!"

I was shocked, but Jake was furious.

"I would like to have everyone's attention. It seems not only is this troll a boyfriend stealing whore, but her boyfriend has a little secret of his own."

Jake's jaw clenched.

"You have all been fooled."

Mikey had made his way towards us trying to get her to leave.

"Get your hands off me, you fuckboy! God knows you've been through half of this school then some! Anyway, it turns out this whore has been planning this for years."

"What are you talking about April?" Tyler asked.

"You see this troll has been writing love letters to my boyfriend then texting him while we were together. Then, as I read them, I realized that Jakey poo has a secret of his own. You see he's none other than the infamous Cupid Valentine!"

Everyone stood there, shocked. I didn't know what to say but I needed to get out of there. It was true we did talk while they were together, but it didn't turn romantic until later on after they were over.

"Marley," Mikey and Jake yelled in unison.

"Go after her! I'll take care of this," Mikey said to Jake, who went after me.

"Actually, I got this," Maddie said as she punched her.

"That's for embarrassing my best-friend! This is for your lies and this is for being the evil queen," she yelled as she threw punch after punch. Eventually, she was escorted out of Mikey's house.

Jake found me a block away. He grabbed my arm and found I was sobbing, "Marley stop!"

I yanked my arm away from him, "But it's true! We were talking while you guys were together!"

"But nothing happened till after I dumped her. She's just a spiteful bitch!"

My body was wracked with sobs. He gently pulled me into his chest, "Oh, Marley, please don't cry. She's not worth it and you didn't deserve it."

"What about you? Everyone knows now."

He pulled away and looked at me, "Eh, it was bound to happen. I really suck at advice. Come on I gave you bad advice about me then good advice while confusing you in person."

I laughed, trying to stop crying, "Yeah, you were pretty bad."

"All through the first night in your house would have been fun if you didn't land on my boys," he smirked.

I giggled about what happened that night. "That wasn't funny."

"Okay, it wasn't funny," I said still giggling. He shook his head as he picked me up slinging me over his shoulder.

"Jake put me down!"

"Nope."

"Cupid," I growled.